Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who will win Bathurst??

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
I know its like picking a needle in a haystack these days....but who do you think will win the big one this year??

I presonally think it will take 2 full time drivers to win it this year, with how tight & fast the race is now, i just dont think the twice a year drivers can cut the mustard anymore!

Anyway, i really hope Skaife wins it after what happened last year but you cant count out the likes of R kelly & Tander. Also Murph just has a thing with Bathurst, as soon as he gets there he just changes.

The problem lies with Lowndes & Whincup, they are a strong force.

Anyway, Go Skaifey!!!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Yeah right Stocky, my cardboard supercar is waaay faster than yours. :p

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003
I know its like picking a needle in a haystack these days....but who do you think will win the big one this year??

I presonally think it will take 2 full time drivers to win it this year, with how tight & fast the race is now, i just dont think the twice a year drivers can cut the mustard anymore!

Anyway, i really hope Skaife wins it after what happened last year but you cant count out the likes of R kelly & Tander. Also Murph just has a thing with Bathurst, as soon as he gets there he just changes.

The problem lies with Lowndes & Whincup, they are a strong force.

Anyway, Go Skaifey!!!

Hmmm Holden 1st then we will worry who the driver is:yeah:

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
U mean that car that looks like a holden with all that holden running gear..LOL

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lowndes and Whincup, i don't think anyone will come close.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Lowndes and Whincup would have to be clear favorites. The HSVDT cars would be next and HDT after that.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lowndes and Whincup would have to be clear favorites. The HSVDT cars would be next and HDT after that.

Are HRT driving with Kelly and Skaife? If not i doubt they will get close, especially if Skaife takes Seton, he is too old and been out of the game far too long.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
again i'd like to see murph win it, he's just got something about this track that makes him go fast but this year i don't think he's got the car under him to do it. i agree that i think it's going to take 2 full time driver combo's to win. i'd like to see skaife do well this year after last years 1st lap drama. lowndes and wincup are going to be tough to beat as every year but i think tander and kelly got it this year if htey don't have stupid problems like they did at sandown

Go Holden:thumbsup: