Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

why can't I do a stand still?

Turboclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbocharged VR Clubsport/Manual L67 S1 VS ute
Are you simple??
Either your taking the piss and laughing at the answers you are getting or your just not all there and if that is the case the last thing you should be doing is attempting something illegal.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
It's the same with every car I've had, running petrol only my vy could do a standstill, once gas got put on, the revs won't go over about 2k, my vs which was already on gas also won't go much over 2k. Why not and how to Change it? Cheers The Noob

Your 'User Title' suits you.

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
I don't think its any sort of high tech engineering device preventing the rear wheels spinning, most likely that it is a V6. The VS V6 didn't have "wheel control", it just didn't have any balls. I get a laugh out of V6 drivers searching for more power by fitting hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of mods, only to gain an extra 3 kw of power. I think the lowered springs help performance though. LOL.

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
I don't think its any sort of high tech engineering device preventing the rear wheels spinning, most likely that it is a V6. The VS V6 didn't have "wheel control", it just didn't have any balls. I get a laugh out of V6 drivers searching for more power by fitting hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of mods, only to gain an extra 3 kw of power. I think the lowered springs help performance though. LOL.

And red ones go faster...VROOM VROOM.

I love going outside on rainy nights listening to all the children play with their cars in the rain and waiting for the bang and the police sirens.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Don't forget the gt stripes and the godly chev badge

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Don't ruin a good story with the truth.

franklinfrog

Reaction score
Website
www.cheapbrisbanebikes.com
Members Ride
VY SS Wagon 5.7 Auto Wikid Postie Bike
I reckon this is a fair question, you bunch of abusive ###wits. I often wondered why my VN was so sh!t. The answer is of course: Not enough power and no clutch to dump the pissy amount of power you have. It's normal.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I had the opposite problem for about a week after the blower went on, diagnosed as adrenalin foot, went away on its own after some practice, far less coffee and a sideways glance from an unmarked cop....