Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why do people lower there rear more then there front!

V8Silverfox

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 VZ SS A4
At least it looks better than the front being lower than the rear, looks terrible, might have been the 'style' in your day but I don't see how the rear being lower than the front looks worse.

lmao!!!!!!!!

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
At least it looks better than the front being lower than the rear, looks terrible, might have been the 'style' in your day but I don't see how the rear being lower than the front looks worse.

hahahaha and then when theres a full car load of people with low rears it even looks more rediculous.

the cars set up too low in the rear compared with the front would handle like a bucket of s*** wouldn't they, under brakes wouldn't be very good either.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
hahahaha and then when theres a full car load of people with low rears it even looks more rediculous.

the cars set up too low in the rear compared with the front would handle like a bucket of s*** wouldn't they, under brakes wouldn't be very good either.

You're not wrong, must be the most rediculous, stupid idea that any idiot ever came up with! Wonder why some copied the initial idiot?

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Reminds me of when I'd drive around with a car full of Tongan mates, 1 in the front and 3 in the back.. it was already lowered but looked like it had no springs or shocks when they were in it.

We would drive slow past shop windows to check it out and laugh.