Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

why stereo up ur vl you wont get it back $$$$$

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
thanx dan. i dont think i would get it sprayed as much as id like to but thats really expensive and im broke. i with tafe and life etc. any ways. i saw ur car its very nice. paints very nice too. i noticed you still have what appears to be the original tape deck. i used to till i got my deck bout 2 months ago. gone now. would you say the prices are going up for good vls where you are or staying or dropping. i would seriously consider selling it over there if i couldnt get a good price in perth. not yet of course. i only just got it like 4 months back. i love it :D

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
noize

yeah thanks the paint looks good from a far but is far from good it looks as though someone painted it quickly for sale they painted the mirror and all looks ok and as i have been buffin it its comin up good

yeah thats the original deck everything is original from wat i can tell carpet in the boot its been looked after only one of the speakers in the dash is screwed sound comes out rippled and everything but still works

im in brissy the prices are pretty good for vl's you should drive up and sell it here :p i know stupid idea lol

dan