Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why?

VNSS90

Reaction score
Members Ride
180sx/ve ss
wat about the w427 wouldent that own a new fg gt?

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
Stock though the best HSV gets owned by the new FPV with their new engine is what im saying. lol

yeah i know =P

KPM (King Park Motorsport) in adeaide were the first to get the new fpv and it sounds like it can handle 400rwkws no problem and the new BOSS motor isnt intercooled so that when the GT-HO is released it will be and it could be a monster but its the falcons chassis that lets the car down as the HSV will corner much better then the current falcon

400 rw? nice! they possibly made it extra strong coz they knew what ppl would do with it
and the GT-HO got the go ahead ? thats pretty cool also would be nice to see what comes out.
if its from fpv then we can compare it to the older w427's
if its not then we can compare it to the new walkinshaws

wat about the w427 wouldent that own a new fg gt?

its in a different league and price bracket same at the 480kw walkinshaws so there can be no direct comparison

but i must say the hrt w427 monaros that were going to be released but only 2 ever made... now that would be a weapon.
too bad they cost 500k each to manufacture.

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS
yeah i know =P

but i must say the hrt w427 monaros that were going to be released but only 2 ever made... now that would be a weapon.
too bad they cost 500k each to manufacture.

350k to manufacture and at first thats what they thought they would retail for. But the retail was 500k and u can get a lambo for that :) The original Prototype is in the holden museum and ive seen the other one just last week, they are a weapon alright! Awesome piece of machinery, sad it never took off.

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
At least HSV hasnt gone to forced induction yet to get more power where as FPV have had to use it. And from memory in the new Coyote engines there is no extra room which means no stroking the engine.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
This is a stupid made up thread.

OP, you are basing a significant chunk of your argument/statement/topic of conversation on stupid bogan arguments which likely occurred between a group of people with a combined IQ of less than 80.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara

OP, you are basing a significant chunk of your argument/statement/topic of conversation on stupid bogan arguments which likely occurred between a group of people with a combined IQ of less than 80.

if there was no one with an iq of lower than 80 you wouldnt have friends

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS

one of your usual arguments down in the shed?

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yes, you've read me like a book.

Read the OP man, it's ridiculous. A waste of a thread.

Well, I dunno. Before you piped up, there had been 24 responses, so at least some of us thought there was merit to this thread. You didn't have to read it, you know.