Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wierd issue VE SS

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Hi guys I have a manual 2007 VE SS tonight I drove into town to get some dinner and when I went to start the car it really struggled to start almost like it had a flat battery I had to turn all lights,radio,accessory’s to get it going and when it started the esp was off and couldn’t be turned back on and the car was missing.... drove a bit further and turned the car off and when I started it back up again everything was back to normal?!? Any ideas??

JoshlikesCalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z
I had a similar issue but it hasn't done it since.
Could be many things: Battery, Fuel pump, plugs, leads, crank angle sensor, maybe starter but that wouldn't cause a miss. Is the engine light on? If it is get it scanned to see what the code is, most mobile auto elecs will have a scanner including RAA road side assist.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Either crank angle sensor temporarily slipped out of whack else battery has low charge, as in amps not volts.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
I had a similar issue but it hasn't done it since.
Could be many things: Battery, Fuel pump, plugs, leads, crank angle sensor, maybe starter but that wouldn't cause a miss. Is the engine light on? If it is get it scanned to see what the code is, most mobile auto elecs will have a scanner including RAA road side assist.
Engine light is not on but I’ll get the codes scanned to see if any faults were logged