Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will Kia Stinger really flog an SS?

Would you be happier in a KIA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
The Kia love ins are fine, but lets be balanced
Not so much "KIA love-ins" as "KIA hate-ins" & people (eg. me) reacting to it. :)
If someone that's not Holden wants to make a performance car at a reasonable price then good on 'em - particularly as Holden doesn't sell anything performancey at all.

Harli

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
If someone that's not Holden wants to make a performance car at a reasonable price then good on 'em - particularly as Holden doesn't sell anything performancey at all.

I certainly agree with you here.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I certainly agree with you here.
I actually came back here this time to argue with myself, as I'd forgotten the Astra VXR/OPC.
But it looks like they're not even selling that any more.
Closest thing they have to performance at the moment is a 72hp 3.5T diesel Rodeo with HSV badges & really big wheels.
I guess you could kinda/sorta count the Camaro, soon, but really only because HSV dealers are usually on the same premises as Holden dealers.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl v8 commodore
is this the jc commodore forum, or kia hyundai owners forum
very much doubt any real stinger owners here at all singing its praises , makes me laugh :p:p:p
long live the king

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
is this the jc commodore forum, or kia hyundai owners forum
very much doubt any real stinger owners here at all singing its praises , makes me laugh :p:p:p
long live the king
And I'm not sure there are any Holden supporters who sign up to a Kia forum specifically to talk about their Holdens either.

But, since this forum covers not only the Commodore but pretty much every other popular model Holden has released in the past decade it's more of a car enthusiast forum. This **should** lead to conversations with a degree of objectivity in them. The issue and tension comes when people get all knuckle-draggy about stuff and blindly assert a dominance that doesn't exist or ignore blatant issues.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
:( This again :rolleyes:

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
And I'm not sure there are any Holden supporters who sign up to a Kia forum specifically to talk about their Holdens either.

But, since this forum covers not only the Commodore but pretty much every other popular model Holden has released in the past decade it's more of a car enthusiast forum. This **should** lead to conversations with a degree of objectivity in them. The issue and tension comes when people get all knuckle-draggy about stuff and blindly assert a dominance that doesn't exist or ignore blatant issues.
What utter crap that this forum is about all Holden models. Fricken sickening when idiots post their foreign stuff way out of context. Then whinge that nobody appreciates foreign exotica. If you don’t like the Just Commodores forum discussing the core enthusiast subject matter then I don’t understand why you would persist in shitstirring, I would just leave?!

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
What utter crap that this forum is about all Holden models.
I suggest you either read what I wrote better or get to more sections of the forum.

Screenshot_20180713_193411.png

Fricken sickening when idiots post their foreign stuff way out of context.
Now now, wouldn't want to abuse any members, would we. That would be against those rules you love to quote.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Haha yeah, like memebers sign up to just Commodores to be a part of the Captiva community?!

Says the last member to comment on the 1 discussion about the Volt