Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will My Design Work???

Reaction score
Website
www.caraudiofactoryoutlet.com.au
Members Ride
VK BROCK Group "A"
make the sub box you want and then put wood inside the box to make it smaller or you could use that expander foam idea but i wouldn't say it would be any good?

You KNOW EVERYTHING TODAY!!!!

So why do all the subwoofer boxes -- well the decent ones have DACRON in them???

Or you fill yours with FREE AIR!!

Last edited:

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
um did esupport give you any dimentions? all i no is my box need to be 210mm deep.. any suggestions?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i mbuliding 2 seperate boxes so just dimentions for 1 sub

Reaction score
Website
www.caraudiofactoryoutlet.com.au
Members Ride
VK BROCK Group "A"
um did esupport give you any dimentions? all i no is my box need to be 210mm deep.. any suggestions?

NO!! none of them do... and that is the point!!!! - CUSTOM BOX!!

Have to LOVE the CUSTOMER SUPPORT that other sellers provide!!!! -- especially SUPER CRAP!!!! and JB!!! and LETS NOT FORGET !!! EBAY!!!!!

It will be hard for you to find information as it is a DISCONTINUED MODEL for over 9 months!

NONE!!!!

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
NO!! none of them do... and that is the point!!!! - CUSTOM BOX!!

Have to LOVE the CUSTOMER SUPPORT that other sellers provide!!!! -- especially SUPER CRAP!!!! and JB!!! and LETS NOT FORGET !!! EBAY!!!!!

It will be hard for you to find information as it is a DISCONTINUED MODEL for over 9 months!

NONE!!!!

all your capital letters and words remind of those adverts where a company is sellng doors or windows and they shout then talk then SHOUT!!!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
use the false bottom would b so much easier 2 build the box and save u money with gettin both the dimensions u want as well as the effect 2 fit ur VN. its easy 2 do i can show u pics of an xr6 i did a while back if u need help doin it

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
**** then i have to sit here coming up with different sizes untill i get the volume!

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Yer! that would be great.. it cant be any bigger than 435mm in width 480mm in height and 210mm deep.. those mesurments give me way more than what i need it to be..