Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will Stock VZ V6 Wagon Exhaust system bolt into my VX?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Excellent. That’s good info. Thanks. Going off that, the answer to my original question must be no. But the VY series 1 is a definite maybe.

Now playing m wondering if a VX series 1 stock exhaust will bolt straight into my series 2 VX. I assume all the hangers are the same.

Had the car for 48 hours and only just floored it. Open exhaust makes a difference for sure. Luckily I don’t buy this car for its gigantic horsepower levels. A stick eco will be just fine.

Doubt the VY system will go onto a VZ....The VY system may go onto the VX....Not the VZ

That's how I read it

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Doubt the VY system will go onto a VZ....The VY system may go onto the VX....Not the VZ

That's how I read it
Agreed. I'm looking for the other way around though. The best stock system from all the discarded ones at the wreckers while all the kiddos ditch them for the straight through cat back systems. I want to go back the other way.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
my vz sedan exhaust is the same as the vs ute single muffler rear resonator apart from length and irs, live axle, the vz is still original so when time comes to replace it be getting the same