Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wiring Help for Dash Cam Hard Wiring

Tom.T

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2 commodore
Hey guys,

whilst waiting on delivery of my new ride, i have researched and decided on a dash cam system to buy, ill be getting the Blackvue 650something something... with the power magic box.

i had watched a handful of videos about hardwiring this system, and thought sweet, looks straight forward, but just learnt the VF fuse panel in the dash might be a bit trickier, there was a thread from last year talking about similar things, but no real answer.
https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/vf-commodore-doc-connector.227006/page-1

Can somebody give a bit more info on how to hardwire in, either using a fuse tap, or the empty pins in that DOC connector. i am hoping i can achieve this either by a fuse tap or splade, i don't feel like stripping wires and soldering. and if you know exactly what number fuses to use, that would be great :)

i need a constant power (for parking mode), accessory on power, and the ground is fine.

cheers, Troy
google how to hard wire dash cams it will give you all the info you need

Reactions: Lex

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
google how to hard wire dash cams it will give you all the info you need
Top advise, maybe after 6 years he can finally fit that dashcam

krusing