Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Wk statesman caprice 5.7 ls1 auto

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
ITEM: WK STATESMAN CAPRICE LS1 & AUTO

PRICE: $6500!! This is damn cheap & i wont really go any lower

YEAR: 2004

SERIES: WK S2

BADGE: Statesman Caprice

ENGINE: LS1 5.7 LTR

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Silver

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Generally good for vehicle of this age,the odd mark or two etc

INTERIOR CONDITION: Generally all round good,leather seats are great,a seam on the top of the backseat has come a little undone,no seat sag
hoodlining has started to come unglue as is common but still easily fixed

WHEELS: Standard Statesman Caprice rims

TYRE CONDITION: Excellent,an average of 80% tread or more

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING:

ODOMETER: 215000

SERVICE HISTORY: Vehicle does have some service records & history available

REGO OF CAR: QLD rego

REGO TILL: Has expired recntly

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes,if you get a roadworthy cert.

RWC: No Rwc

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup only or you can arrange transport once vehicle is paid for.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD or Direct Deposit if vehicle is being transported interstate

CONTACT DETAILS: Email or PM me

OTHER INFO:
HOLDEN WK STATESMAN CAPRICE -5.7 LS1 & AUTO

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANASTIC CAR WITH ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES. IT IS THE CAPRICE VERSION WHICH HAS THE ADDED LUXURY
OF FACTORY FITTED DVD SCREENS IN THE HEADRESTS WITH A DVD PLAYER INBUILT UNDER THE BACK SEAT. FULL LEATHER INTERIOR & MORE!
VERY TIDY CONDITION FOR ITS AGE & DRIVES REALLY WELL.THE PREVIOUS OWNER SPENT OVER $3500 ON ENGINE WORK INCLUDING
FULLY RECONDITIONED HEADS LESS THAN 5000 KMS AGO. ALL RECEIPTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WORK DONE & SERVICING OF VEHICLE.
THE ONLY SLIGHT DOWNSIDE IS HE FORGOT TO REPLACE THE LIFTERS AT THE TIME SO THEY ARE STARTING TO TICK A LITTLE.
THIS IS A REALLY CHEAP & EASY JOB TO DO BUT UNFORTUNATELY I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME.
THIS VEHICLE IS VALUED AT OVER $13000 SO AT THIS PRICE SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET HOLDENS TOP OF THE LINE LUXURY VEHICLE
AT AN INSANELY CHEAP PRICE.VIEWING IS POSSIBLE BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY. NOTHING SHOULD BE NEEDED FOR RWC.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK.

THIS IS A GENUINE SALE OF A GENUINE VEHICLE I OWN. THE VEHICLE HAS A COMPLETE CLEAR TITLE WITH NO FINANCE OWING OR EVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. SO GET THOSE OFFERS COMING IN & YOU MAY BE SURPRISED AT THE PRICE I MAYBE WILLING TO ACCEPT:)

NO TRADES,SWAPS OR WHATEVER

PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED-ALL OFFERS AROUND THIS FIGURE WILL BE CONSIDERED

PICTURES
WK-1.jpg

WK.jpg

WKX.jpg

WKL.jpg

WKO.jpg

WKDVD.jpg

Attachments

• wk-s1.jpg
    wk-s1.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 503
  • wk-s.jpg
    wk-s.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 358
  • wkr-1.jpg
    wkr-1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 715
  • wk-ls1.jpg
    wk-ls1.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 973
  • wk-f.jpg
    wk-f.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 1,527
Last edited:

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Bumps-have checked around & parts to fix the vehicle if you wish to fix now would be $300. Otherwise could be driven as is until you wish to fix

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
ONE WEEK ONLY!! For the next week only i will sell this vehiclefor $7500 firm. Now thats a cheap caprice:)

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
So many cheap cars for sale, and no money to buy. Thats a cheap Stato mate, best of luck with the sale.

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
So many cheap cars for sale, and no money to buy. Thats a cheap Stato mate, best of luck with the sale.

Thanks,Hopefully one sells,if not then the VX SS is up for sale instead,lol.Considering its a caprice & cheap,i would have expected some half decent offers not the rubbish ones i have got so far

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Mate, IMHO its cheap enough now, dont let it go to some low ball offer. I have seen this before that someone makes a stupid offer, and then cant find the money anyway.
Sorry for the rant.

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Mate, IMHO its cheap enough now, dont let it go to some low ball offer. I have seen this before that someone makes a stupid offer, and then cant find the money anyway.
Sorry for the rant.

Yep,i know its cheap its very slowly getting to the stage of me just doing the things it needs & upping the pice by $4000,lol. Worse than the stupid offers is the ones who dont show up,are scammers or just generally waste my time altogether. So i know how you feel & where your coming from

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Still no takers for this?? Well one last price drop $6500 & its gone,this must go its just sitting around so someone might as well use it:)

Torborg

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Still no takers for this?? Well one last price drop $6500 & its gone,this must go its just sitting around so someone might as well use it:)
I think I just responded to another thread of yours, but I'd prefer this car. I'll take it for $6500 if I can get delivery to Melb at a reasonable rate, which shouldn't be an issue. PM me your number and I'll call you tomorrow to organise things.

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Bumps to the tops,was sold but buyer changed mind.Poo happens so its still for sale at a cheap price. Its no good sitting gathering dust so its up for sale