Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wm statesman

Sav coskun

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 wm statesman 6.2litre
hi i recently had my wm converted to 6.2l trans and diff out of a vf ss wagon the cockhead that installed it said he done before turns he lied and now im stuck as to which way go about getting it right the ecu and other modules are imobilising and miss mach of modules is putting into limp mode fuelpump wont fire up cause imobilising etc etc now who in victoria would solve this problem and get me burning rubber again ?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
hi i recently had my wm converted to 6.2l trans and diff out of a vf ss wagon the cockhead that installed it said he done before turns he lied and now im stuck as to which way go about getting it right the ecu and other modules are imobilising and miss mach of modules is putting into limp mode fuelpump wont fire up cause imobilising etc etc now who in victoria would solve this problem and get me burning rubber again ?
Contact LSXtreme in Ballarat, they might be able to help.

uglyoldfatbastard

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6, 2010 International, 1996 VS Exec
Easy way is to get VATS deleted from the ECU for a start which is what the cockhead who did it should have done in the first place.
Few places in Victoria can work it out for you and you already have one suggestion above.