Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WOOT for Ebay, AD600R's

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
Ahhh, Ok thanks.

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
Crossovers don't work like that. The woofer and tweeter are playing different frequencies so the power requirements aren't added together to find total power needed. The total power needed is the larger power rating of the components. The crossover will be designed to limit the tweeter to it's rated power in relation to the woofers rated power.

Oh right since the amplifier is putting out its power through a spectrum of frequencies right?

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
Picked them up from the post office today :) :) :) Lol almost jumped the counter and smacked the fella at the post office though, gave him the slip so he asked for id, i showed him so then he went and got them and just dropped, not placed, them on the bench and i was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, didn't say anything, incase he took them back and hid them.... but anyway, first thing i noticed was the weight, both the woofers and the tweeters, they are the heaviest tweeters i have every felt, same with the woofers.
Must say i am very happy, just have to wait to install now... :(

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
LOL! They're not that fragile so I wouldn't be worried.