Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worlds most expensive pet.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hey.

currently my poor little birdie is in the vet, he has a gastro infection, inflamed liver, and inflamed pancreas. has droped a heap of weight and cant stand up on his own acord.

at the moment, the bill is sitting just under $600, and i expect him to be in hospital for a few more days. dare say he will be out on thursday,

what is the most you have paid at the vet? what was it for, and what type of pet. just want to see if im the only fruit cake out there who will spend a heap of money on a animal.

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Mum had a budgie the broke his leg, a few hundred dollars later for a splint and what not.
Also a cockateil that had a stomach infection that also cost a few hundred dollars with a few visits to the vet.

Grandma's dog that swallowed a knuckle got it stuck in its throat cost $500 to have removed.

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
300 bucks on the kids pet bird, which promptly died that afternoon.

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
my cat patch .R.I.P. mate i spent $2670 on him when he got hit by a car only to loose him a year later thanks to some scum baiting him with strictnin and glass spent another $500 to try and save him but they couldn't
and soop your a heartless bastard if you did that how could you pets are like family

Pie-VK

That guy.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Series I VY SS Ute 5.7/M6
I had to put my cat down with a hammer when she got a broken jaw, poor thing was only 9 months old, would have cost $2500 just to fix her... I hate living 2 hours out of town.

But i'm with Soop, sometimes not all of us can afford to keep our pets alive with us... Either that or we just can't get them to the vet.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
The mut got hit by a car.
.22 in the back of the head. More humane then bouncing around in the back of a ute on the trip to the doctors to be given a heart attach in a needle.

Its only a dog.

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
how can you agree with soop sure there are cases where you can't save them but the way he wrote that is heartless and cruel

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
About 3 grand on our husky for cancer diagnosis/pathology, surgery and drugs etc.