Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst day ever! :(

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Well 2day on my way out i nearly get wiped of the road as a bloody idiot drove threw a red light, while crossing the intersection i looked to my left and i see this car and i think ' lol this guys going pretty fast when its red' then it hits me that he is not going to stop as i was looking straight at hes face the ass was laghing and as he came to the intersection i had to floor the car as he was about to smash my side of the car, as i was looking back at the other drivers if hes going to hit them and luckaly he did not scrape or hit anyone, but the stupid thing is he went threw the intersection and then he slammed on the brakes?:hmmm: u can see hes trailot fishtailing.IDIOT! he was in those Hilux utes but with a trailer.

2nd part of the day,
Went to girlfriends house for dinner, Heard noises outside so i went to check whats going on turn the side light on nothing, go to the back yard turn the light on i see nothing...noise goes quite...i close the curtains.
Now i hear some1 screaming so i put the light on again look outside and i see a woman terring down the fence, I open the sliding door and i hear her yelling for help, screaming at the top of her lungs( she was very short woman in her 70's) i just seen her threw the broken fence berly standing, So i ran outside thinking she might be getting robbed or something bad happen to her husband i had no idea what was going on, I ran to the fence and seen what i wouldnt of imagined, Her house was In Flames, Burning out of control...So i quickly jumped the fence i asked her Is there anyone in the house, the poor lady did not know english she was speaking to me in germen or something so i tryed again slowly explaing she still did not understand, I went to the back door of her house i tryed to open it but she had somehow locked the doors, I seen a chair and i grabed it and i smashed it threw the door, i know that pressure can make the fire worse but i was not gonna let anyone die.
I went inside the house, the smoke was that strong that it got me to my knees i couldnt breathe, i put my shirt over my mouth and i went threw the house and god was it hot in there, There was nobody in the house. God damn was i relived, i went back outside and her neighbours where there trying to put the fire out, 5 minutes later the fire brigade came and put the fire out, My lungs are burning at this point. ouch....I really feel sorry for her as i can see her in my head trying so hard to get my attention and tell me the house is on fire....I tryed my best to save her house but it doesent feel enough :(

Sorry for the long post
PS: she is fine now and im glad she got out in time

newcastleboy05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Pretty shitty day if you ask me mate.

Usually when we rock up to a house fire like that It's gonna be fairly unlikely there's not going to be much we we can do to save the property from at the very least severe fire and smoke damage. If it happens again though, prob best not to run in even if there's people inside.

The smoke (which is basically unburnt fuels which could ignite or "flashover") is some really nasty stuff. Thence why your lungs are burning.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If this is the worst day you ever have ever had, your doing well. Your still breathing, no one you know is dead.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Have to agree with Minux. We all have bad days, look beyond the bad and find the good, your alive, shes alive and focus on that.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Geez mate, that's a terrible day you had to go through.
I'm glad everyone made it through ok.

As above, I think your ****ing mad for entering a burning house, especially without any training or equiptment but good on you for checking it out, would only take seconds for a small child to die in there.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Christ that was hard to read. These things happen though mate (all the time), the main thing is everyone's ok.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Congratulations on your sheltered fortunate life :)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I'm glad for you that all worked out ok, but I wish to hell you would learn to punctuate your stories.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I missed out on my regular Sunday morning sleep in on Sunday. Sucks so hard! Wish I could go back and change things... I need more sleep.