Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

worst prank

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
azzfox said:
was it a really affective shock or just a little tingle?

It wasn’t like a cattle prod or anything. But enough to scare people. Imo it didn’t hurt. It was enough to make your muscle twitch.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
dephilile said:
I fail to see how that would work. The metal grill you stand on is connected to the tray at the back of the urinal. And I don’t know about you. But I like to have shoes on when I use public toilets. I’d have thought they would insulate you. Also, the battery is low voltage.

well considering an electric fence is only hooked up to a car battery and that gives a fair zap, now try peeing on one and see how your winky feels.

hell, one time i grabbed an electric fence while standing ankle deep in water and the zap threw me a couple of metres onto my arse, my chest hurt and my arm was sore for hours.

dephilile

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
bangers said:
well considering an electric fence is only hooked up to a car battery and that gives a fair zap, now try peeing on one and see how your winky feels.

hell, one time i grabbed an electric fence while standing ankle deep in water and the zap threw me a couple of metres onto my arse, my chest hurt and my arm was sore for hours.

There is a lot more to an electric fence than just hooking it up to a car battery. Trust me. I make electric fence units at work. A typical electric fence unit puts out between 3000 and 9000 volts (depending on the load and the energizer design) which is a hell of a lot more than a car battery. I work at www.pakton.com.au

Also, electricity takes the path of least resistance. So if you connected one terminal of the battery to the grill you stand on. And the other to the back plate. All you would do is short circuit the battery. And if you were using a car battery you would probably set fire to something due to the huge current. Also, normal everyday shoes are enough to insulate you against 12 volts.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
you know the cans of expanda foam? well puncture one and put it in a letter box.
total desaster really. easy elough to dig out once hard but a pain!
oh and also a can of pal dog food fits up a cannon's end on my mates car. when the car started it almost stalled but them shot the pal out, accross burwood hwy!
some funny links: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum7/HTML/021999.html

Last edited:

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
hahaha the expanding foam sounds good...
laser pointers are fun...
one really good one that was kinda unintentional was a chugging challenge, my mate has a big plastic horn he keeps in his ute and we got our mate to chug through it...the next morning we remembered the guy that owns it stuck his balls in the spout earlier to see 'what it felt like'...so yeah he chugged through the ball pipe...shoulda seen his face...

tunnafun

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV enhanced 5.0 VS UTE
Not a nice trick but effective... get a helium baloon, remove a lead from spark plug. untie knot on the baloon and tape it over the end of the lead, when the car is turned on! kaboom!! as you know helium baloons dont last forever. the less time between ignition and fitting the baloon the better..:yeah:

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
helium OR hydrogen? :p
also whats the lead going to spark to?

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
it would have 2 be resting on the motor i guess

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
On Saturday at a BBQ we were having a discussion on pranks. My mate asked me to get the others to play the chilli on the glass prank on him when he went to the loo. I thought fine, he has a plan.
Anyway it wasn't hard to get them to do it.
My mate comes back picks up the glass, takes a swig, looks up at everyone (a few laughs had started already) then dropped his glass and grabbed his throat and stammered out " chilli allergic" and collapsed on the ground and started twitching away.
The look of panic on their faces, the yelling, a couple of screams and lots of movement was a sight to behold. I was pissing myself laughing and actually got abused for it.
One guy was asking for the emergency number for a mobile so he could call an Ambulance and my mate said "can you ask them to send a Hot Nurse".
Then there was silence followed by lots of name calling and finally everyone laughed.
I thought it was brilliant.