Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you be allowed to stay?

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
10/10. Go me?

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
5/10.School was 20 years ago for me and i didnt listen then.Got the court question correct but that was understandable.:thumbsup:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
5/10.School was 20 years ago for me and i didnt listen then.Got the court question correct but that was understandable.:thumbsup:

interesting comment... most if not all of those questions i know the answer to from the stuff if learned through everyday life since leaving school...i didn't listen at school either.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
10/10 easy stuff, gotta love this question lol:
Give three Australian colloquialisms for swimming suit
budgie smugglers, cossies, swimmers

I wonder if the have the test in different languages or if the get an interpreter, I'd be shocked if they had to take the test in plain English!

It should be in english, if these people cant read and write basic english then they should put simply **** off.

9out of 10. got the Gallipoli one wrong. New the answer of the court one because of the castle haha

You are kidding right? A day that has haunted Australia for near 100 years and you dont even know that. How bloody pathetic.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
interesting comment... most if not all of those questions i know the answer to from the stuff if learned through everyday life since leaving school...i didn't listen at school either.

Your point is what John?

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
You are kidding right? A day that has haunted Australia for near 100 years and you dont even know that. How bloody pathetic.

agreed. even if you dont know much about it, its not that hard considering it was the only answer that was during world war 1

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
I agree 100% mate! ^^^

It's not a wonder we are packed to the brim

is that a joke? we are one of the most sparsely populated nations on the planet?

the problem with this test is of course that osama bin laden would study up and get 10/10 before studying up on how to blow stuff up. it doesn't stop the wrong people from getting in.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Your point is what John?

John? lol....

If you mean me, my point was something along the lines of what have you been doing your whole life? School doesn't teach you everything. These are things Aussie's know not by studying but be being here and being involved in being an Australian.