Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you be allowed to stay?

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Why isnt anybody commenting on his poor score???

why would anyone want to comment on my score

ive served this country in the defence force
ill be happy to die to defend this flag
i was born here
i will die here. i will never leave this country.

i dont think the test will prove anything in person. they need to make it mroe about values i reckon, moral standars t h ings like that, who gives a toss about who australias first priminister was, i wasnt taught that in school, only reason i know that is cause of a ad on tv.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
why would anyone want to comment on my score

ive served this country in the defence force
ill be happy to die to defend this flag
i was born here
i will die here. i will never leave this country.

i dont think the test will prove anything in person. they need to make it mroe about values i reckon, moral standars t h ings like that, who gives a toss about who australias first priminister was, i wasnt taught that in school, only reason i know that is cause of a ad on tv.

Sorry Garth wasnt having a go at you,just had some smart comments from a couple of mods regarding my score and was wondering if they had the guts to comment on your score as it was similar to mine.
Didnt know you have served our country,thankyou for that i respect you and others that have done the same.
Adam.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
hadn't been back in here to comment. Mine wasn't about you specifically, like garth said, it wasn't all taught in school, he's learned some of it since. I just didn't see how you getting a bad score had anything to do with school when most people have learned this stuff since. Dead and buried days ago mate. Get over it or use the report post button if you feel someone has broken a rule.