Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] WTB - VT towbar tongue

xxplosiv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
DESCRIPTION: Wanted to Buy

ITEM: The end part of the towbar, the flat-bar steel tongue that holds the towball that bolts on to the rest of the assembly with one heavy duty bolt.

CONDITION: Used, or new.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Would pickup possibly as far as Melbourne, if not then would pay for shipping.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash if buying in person, or internet banking transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] , 04 87334898 (anytime), 03 44331092 (after hours)

OTHER INFO: Can provide photo of end piece of towbar that the part I need bolts onto, if required.

montey56

Reaction score
tounge

I think i have a extra one, its got 2 bolts though that bolt it to the assembily.

montey56

Reaction score
Hy yeah thats the one i have,
It just doesnt have the actual ball, the silver part. but you can get them from auto one or repco for cheap.
Im in sydney but i can post it to you, it looks like from me to bendigo would cost about $20, and im not really after much for it, so its all yours for say $35, posted?
Let me know.
Thanks

xxplosiv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Sounds great to me! How about you give me a txt or a call on 04 87334898 and I'll get some bank details off ya and transfer the money :)
Thanks

Mike