Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] WTB VT-VZ Big Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Drift Ute
DESCRIPTION: Want to buy

ITEM: VT - VZ Big Brakes must be some form of slotted/drilled, Anything around the 330-355 front and 315-330 rear. 2 or 4 pot is fine. Budget of max 1500. Its going on a drift car so they are more for show then actual stopping power. Realistically anything big that fits 18inch fronts and 17inch rears.

CONDITION: New or Used. Probably used as sticking to a budget

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up preferred but happy to pay postage.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash preferred, although bank transfer is fine.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or comment on the thread.

OTHER INFO: I Have a VU SS Ute, Must fit inside 18inch wheels on the front and 17 inch wheels on the rear MAX. Can't make any exceptions to my wheels as its for my drift car and running anything bigger then 18 fronts reduces the cars handling and I cant afford to only run 18inch rears and still have to run 17's. I have seen the 343mm PK1 brakes on ebay. Have considered them but don't really want to spend that much.

Will also consider buying bigger calipers only and buying new rotors/pads.

I don't have any photos but I'm confident we all know what brakes look like.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Sounds like the HSV Harrops could fit your needs, and perhaps budget. Just be aware that if they have been used with discs that are too thin (just on minimum level) and low pads they may need some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.