Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

X-ray vision a reality

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
It's not in airports coz i never seen someone say can i please spray water on your breast... Just so i can use this lense & see in your top...

ahahaha

Cheers
Mat

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
The beach. All that needs to be said lol.. and no I'm not a pervert :p

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
i wouldnt' call it x ray vision. just taking the nightvision a step further

camvyss

Doof, Doof, Doof
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 SS 5.7L A4
Works in the same way as a certain batch of Sony camcorders that was released several years ago.

Story goes: Sony released their first "Nightshot" model, several of which had not been fitted with the correct filters. If the user switched on the "Nightshot" function during daylight and then looked at someone the subject would appear as if seen through "X-Ray" eyes, ie unclothed. I had the pleasure of seeing one of these in action and it's actually very similar to the way these work, although the original Sony one was a little clearer in daylight.

Although this technology is not new, it's still a very touchy topic. If you were discovered to be using one, say at a beach, you would no doubt be prosecuted for something like invading a persons privacy.

But good find Juzza.

T

throttlehappy

VnPheonixS said:
Trust me it's not the first thing that came into mind its just i would hate to see a beautiful lady then ya shove the specs on and its a ****ing shemale!

Prefer to use it on cars... lol

Cheers
Mat

i wonder how many shemale you would see?
shemale fiesta! :thumbsup:

T

throttlehappy

big_stretch said:
u kjnow i have never had a gf...and with all this talk bout shemales i dont think i wanna take my chances...

lol :w00t: