Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox 360, freezing and slowwww, im gonna explode

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The turnaround isnt that bad, as stelthy said, dont send your hard drive in with it, and they will send it back with a month of xbox live gold too

Other than the stupid indian chick ****ing up my email and address when i did mine, i cant fault microsoft on their warranty work

I sent mine last Wednesday, rang them yesterday and they still didn't have it in their workshop. But i'll hit this thread back when i get it back so you guys know how long it too.

What was your warranty work Chris?

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
yeh thanks stealthy let us all know,

haha 02dub, soz man, ill send it in and see how i go, if worst comes to play ill consider urs

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I got mine back in about 10 days I think, had to send it in twice though :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
When mine had the error, i bought an Elite. I found out last week that the E74 error is now covered under warranty, so i'll have 2 when its fixed!

Scored dvd player for my bedroom now haha

willkill41

Equipped For Hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe
Had mine for a year now and not had any problems, except the wife telling me to get off it all the time..... I dont think that's covered under warranty.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Had mine for a year now and not had any problems, except the wife telling me to get off it all the time..... I dont think that's covered under warranty.

There is one thing that gets rid of that problem........
It will make your xbox experience a million times better!

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
stuff like this happens when microsoft raced ahead of themselves to get this console done asap!
build quality of the PS3 is much better, pity, because X360 has some killer games

at least it'll still be under warranty, book it in asap!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
stuff like this happens when microsoft raced ahead of themselves to get this console done asap!
build quality of the PS3 is much better, pity, because X360 has some killer games

at least it'll still be under warranty, book it in asap!

Did you even read what he said? Its 4 months old, so any problems from a console 3 years ago have been rectified. Its just a dud console.

Head over to the PS3 forums to see just how good the build quality of them is ;) You'll be shocked when you see they have the same problems (just as any console does)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Mine went for about 18 month, and I kept hearing stories about RROD but thought I must have a good one, then it happened, sent it in and it came back, then within 30 minutes of starting it up it RROD'd again.

Sent it back the second time and it's been fine ever since. That was about a year ago I think.

They cover RROD, and now E74 for 3 years, beyond the regular 1 year for everything else.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Your 10 day turnaround was probably because the place they repair them is there (just realised when i saw your location). They quoted me 4 weeks (not that it bothers me, i have the elite now haha)