Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xbox One

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I'm pleased that the rumour monkeys were wrong and the console platform is a level playing field. Given most PC games come from console nowadays (and that will only increase) the new hardware and programming framework should lead to some much better PC ports.

But yea, I'm a PC gamer through and through.

"PC" ports is not a thing anymore, Both the Xone & Ps4 run X86 architecture, It now starts with a full blown PC version stepped down to the console unless it's a console exclusive.

Cheers
Mat

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
"PC" ports is not a thing anymore, Both the Xone & Ps4 run X86 architecture, It now starts with a full blown PC version stepped down to the console unless it's a console exclusive.

Cheers
Mat

I agree you're correct to a large extent, but that will also depend on developers and their choice of engine when creating a game, there already are some console specific in the works where certain facets will need to be ported to a PC (if the makers choose to capitalise on dynamic shading and DX11 functions). I'm reading up on the programming framework now, it's going to be so much better development wise.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Xbox One , such a **** name

To bad you can't play pre-owned games anymore with out paying a fee to play them , and no backwards compatibility .
And the so called "always on line " mode to play games , Even thou I think they changed it to only you have to be online to install and play multiplayer .

But meh , lets see what the ps4 has to offer first

edit:
This guy sums it up

[video=youtube_share;qSwz9dI3oSk]http://youtu.be/qSwz9dI3oSk[/video]

Last edited:

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Xbox One , such a **** name

To bad you can't play pre-owned games anymore with out paying a fee to play them , and no backwards compatibility .
And the so called "always on line " mode to play games , Even thou I think they changed it to only you have to be online to install and play multiplayer .

But meh , lets see what the ps4 has to offer first

edit:
This guy sums it up

[video=youtube_share;qSwz9dI3oSk]http://youtu.be/qSwz9dI3oSk[/video]

^^^ That dude's got a few bits wrong.

From Major Nelson: Xbox Live's Major Nelson » Xbox One and Used Games : There's no info on the used game scenario aside that you can. No mention yet of specifics i.e. a fee, but he notes there was confusion. We'll have to wait and see.
The 'always on' as it was rumoured is incorrect but it WILL need to poll at intervals, so yes you need Internet but no you don't need constant Internet. That said the penalty of long periods without Internet is unknown.
Games will be tied to the console and account. I need to dig up the link, but apparently a game installed on the Xone can be played by any account that logs in.

Few Q&A's here.
Xbox Wire

I think the PS4 might have the edge.

Azwellaz

Kickin' it ole skool
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT SS 5.0
I WANT ONE! I can't wait for forza 5!!! I wonder what GTA5 will be like on it too!

hrockh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Executive S2 or VY 5.7 M6/A4
I am having an issue where I can't aim down my scope with a sniper rifle because it automatically looks down the iron sights ("aiming 2" setting/bind I think).

I have tried clearing the bind completely for Aiming (2) and the same thing.
program directv remote to samsung tv
Can someone tell me what their controller binds are to make this game work on Xbox One? (old gen)

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I am having an issue where I can't aim down my scope with a sniper rifle because it automatically looks down the iron sights ("aiming 2" setting/bind I think).

I have tried clearing the bind completely for Aiming (2) and the same thing.

Can someone tell me what their controller binds are to make this game work on Xbox One? (old gen)

random but ok i'll bite, what game? Good chance you have a stuck button or something on your controller. need to clean out all the Cheetos and mountain dew from your controller.