Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xforce 2.5 cat back for ls1

GMHVTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Gday Boys,

Im fitting a Twin 2.5 Xforce cat back system onto my Ls1. Went to check out the system at the mechanic today and wondered if anyone here knows what the system (mild steel) looks like from xforce. My system looks like its sprayed black and has the x force print on mid section mufflers and tips. You can tell it has been sprayed and wondered if thats the way they come. If anyone was has pics from under there cars would be great!! iv had a stainless fitted on previous cars and decided to go mild this time as its just a daily and dont wanna go all out on it. Cheers:idea3:

S

SenatorMike

Yep that's the way they come i have a xforce 2.5inch on My VY SS wgn & the way you describe it is the way it came New

SLO-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice
thats how they come.
have seen plenty of them.
so dont stress

GMHVTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Thanks boys,

Great help!

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
When I had mine on for 1 day, it was how you described.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Does it really matter? It's one of the cheapest systems you can get so I don't think someone will paint another brand black to pass it off as an X Force....

GMHVTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Does it really matter? It's one of the cheapest systems you can get so I don't think someone will paint another brand black to pass it off as an X Force....

What system you running? I'v Been using xforce stainless on previous cars havnt had a problem and sound pretty good.

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Exhaust shop ordered in twin 3 inch for me, but twin 2.5 inch turned up, and had already disposed of my old system. So that's why it was only on for one day as the 3 inch turned up the next day.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
What system you running? I'v Been using xforce stainless on previous cars havnt had a problem and sound pretty good.

Did I say it was going to be a problem?

I run a full custom set up from the cats, absolutely nothing in common with a bolt on so there is no comparison.