Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

xforce exhaust no pulse/lope

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
I thought the factory hsv headers were tri-y so wont they sound alot differant to the 4-1s all im really after is the sound not to fussed on maken max power out of them.

Ive looked on ebay for 2nd hand hsv headers and they arnt on there its all just new parts so i dunno where you seen them mate but i cant find them i tryed typing in hsv exhaust.

Being from NZ you won't hve the same availability of HSV seconds, try an exhaust shop. You're best bet is to just get the matching xforce parts.

Tim-dietrich

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Yea i cant get anything like that ae ive emailed all the big holden wreckers in nz and none of them had hsv headers n cats seem you guys got all those kinda parts y cant i see them on ebay like that guy said i dont see any 2nd hand parts. I would get xforce headers im just worried about them cracking i garentee they are crap quality thin wall stainless

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Are you on eBay.com.au???

Just buy direct from Australia and post the postage. 100cpi cats are illegal in Oz but your not in Oz and I'm also under the impression you don't require cats in NZ so it won't matter it you have 200CPI, 100cpi or no cats if that's true.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Try changing your eBay from NZ to Australia in settings mate.

Tim-dietrich

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Is it true that the factory cats are 400cpi so does that mean that 200cpi cats are least likely to set check engine light off and what you reckon the xforce manifolds be cheap quality stainless what about pacemaker headers and what kind of cats do i mat up to them and then just get flange changed on my xforce exhaust?

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Is it true that the factory cats are 400cpi so does that mean that 200cpi cats are least likely to set check engine light off and what you reckon the xforce manifolds be cheap quality stainless what about pacemaker headers and what kind of cats do i mat up to them and then just get flange changed on my xforce exhaust?

Mate just go talk to an exhaust shop.

Tim-dietrich

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Ive only got one local exhaust shop n they are amatuer rubbish wouldnt trust them with anything to do with performance

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
Then listen to what you've already been told and go buy the x-force headers n cats, or go buy whatever headers you want and take them to the exhaust shop to get fitted - they can then modify the existing catback as required to fit whatever you buy.

Tim-dietrich

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Just looked at those pacemaker copies they look pretty impressive pretty much identical really cheap st $300 surely they are rubbish for that price anybody on here tryed them out