Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

YB124 & 125 connectors

The General

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VSII Executive
Hi Everyone,
My son is wiring up a set of fog lamps on a VS11. His only problem is understanding what the YB124 & 125 connectors are.

HELP, thanks, John

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
You've lost me mate... And when it comes to wiring... That's not easy! Can you give us a bit more info?

Wiring diagram? Photos?

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
Going to have a guess that there the numbers allocated to the fog light connectors left and right

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Was wondering that but having trouble figuring out what's so difficult. Two wires... Positive and negative and it doesn't matter which is which really!

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Hi Everyone,
My son is wiring up a set of fog lamps on a VS11. His only problem is understanding what the YB124 & 125 connectors are.

HELP, thanks, John
YB124 & 125 connectors are at the left, (circled) of the diagram below.

Below, is an extract from........http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs-holden-commodore-1993-1997/169930-vs-foglights.html

There will be a violet/red wire in a grey multi pin dash loom connector called yb 124 (there are 3 multi pin connectors joined together to the right of the fuses under the swing down panel inside the cabin) that runs from the fog lamp relay base under the bonnet along the main loom through the firewall to it and if you earth this violet/red wire it will energise the fog lamp relay coil and , if everything is plugged in, turn the foglamps on. [Un Quote]