Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yes its a Lexcen, but tell me what u think.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
yeah, don't change the badging, be proud of what you have, anyone with any nouse knows it has the heart of a holden, thats what matters, beats being fake and hiding ****. :)

Looks like LOT of time and effort gone into a ride for a young fellow, not a fan of the exhaust, neons and guages... but each to their own, it aint TOO riced up at least. :) Best Lexcen i seen in ages at least! :)

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
must really say it's quite good.Wish I could have bought a car that young and progessivly(sic) worked on it. Yeah I'd ditch the cannon, (a bit too skyline for me) and be proud of the Toyota it is. I'm serious by the way. As previously stated the interior looks good now but I can guarantee, you will get sick of it. Great job on the boot install. umm that's it.

edit: I started writing after Greanfoam 9:14pm so I just repeated everyone else I see

tweakt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs statesman
thanx morgasshk. yeah the exhaust and one of the guages are coming off soon the exhaust was the first thing i did when i was on my L's and i may not be that much older but i have woken up to some things i have a redback on the way along with pacemaker headers, i plan on focusing on performance for a while.

DevilboY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore wagon
Only thing i have to add is that once you start doing the interior.....you have to do the whole thing. Lol and ive nearly finished a complete re-colour so i know what its like,.
But the work youve done shows good attention to detail, so choose a contrasting colour (maybe the black?) and finish it off. should look mint :D
And dnt be afraid to do exterior when u finish the interior.. ive done my whole car myself as well and it looks sik, time and attention gets the good results
ha, and as far as the badging goes, do what u like, after all its still a holden under the badges ;)

Spike79

Just Confused!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6, VP Berlina LX, Citroen C3

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
looks neat, & there is nothing wrong with lexcens ask tr3nt

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
IT'S A STATESMAN IN DISGUISE!!!

seriously, bloody nice work put into this car!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Looks pretty good, Good system you got there:) The white isn't bad but maybe whats not white could be black? The blue looks a bit OD. The dash with black in the cluster and the black cluster switches looks good, the blue black would look so much better then blue.
All it needs now is a good clean outside:D.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hey you city boys haven't seen a dirt road in years:). My car is 10x more dirty than his. You can see the red bits on his tail lights:p I wipe mine with my hand once in a while so the cops dont bust me but yeah.. it's not clean