Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

You are Hereby required to produce your motor Vehicle for a Roadworthy Inspection....

Status
Not open for further replies.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
LOL, this thread just get funnier and funnier, GOTMYN no point of playing guessing games with the internet warriors, everyone just knows everything
just go get your car inspected, you say its pretty sweet, so you should be right, i got my riced up lancer passed back in the day, no problem with the rice rocket,
as you said it probebrly the bumper thing,

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
:rofl: Someone dobbed you in and used their contact address as their workplace address?

Right...

Mate, The address given was the corner of two roads, Main intersection, which is where my work building is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told the officer that, and proceeded to ask if the person who made the complaint was from the same address, his comment was that the person making the complaint was closer than you would think, I said so it is from an employee, he stated that he could not identify this person to me, but yes you know them.

Chill out bro, Why is it, you are so quick to make someone look like a liar rather than give them the benefit of the doubt...
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz I'd hate to see you as part of a Jury.........

I'm over explaining myself, Believe what you want, no skin off my back.

Car is good, I don't drive like a Tool, so my conscience is clear :)

Oh, and i'm 35 years old just in case you hadn't checked my profile...lol......

I have a Mortgage, and 2 Kid's,
I'm not about to go risking my License by doing a few skids to show how much of a dick I could be......
Just thought i'd share the fact that not only do "P Platers" get these letters, it can sometimes have something to do with what you drive, or who you have pissed off...lol...

I am going to follow this up, and of course this person would have had to give his details to ensure the claim made was genuine, so if it is outrageous, I will pursue it and challenge it and possibly have this person disciplined for making a false report.

Last edited:

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm surprised there's no comment yet, to try to make me look like a Fu$% head......
Maybe my point has been made,
pull ya heads in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, keen to tell you the truth, when I know it myself :)

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I am going to follow this up, and of course this person would have had to give his details to ensure the claim made was genuine, so if it is outrageous, I will pursue it and challenge it and possibly have this person disciplined for making a false report.

revenge is a dish best served cold :)

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
revenge is a dish best served cold :)

Yeh, your dead right.....
Not that I'm out for revenge, but I've worked hard for years for everything I have, and some dumb F#$^ has tried to Ruin it...... NOT HAPPY!!!!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mate, The address given was the corner of two roads, Main intersection, which is where my work building is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told the officer that, and proceeded to ask if the person who made the complaint was from the same address, his comment was that the person making the complaint was closer than you would think, I said so it is from an employee, he stated that he could not identify this person to me, but yes you know them.

The reason that address was given was because that is where the alleged offence took place. If the address of the person making the complaint is the same address as your workplace, then you have someone living at your workplace. When making these complaints you use your home address. If you had gone through the process you would know this. On top of this, how the hell does the police officer know who you know and who you work with lol?

Even you can see it all smells a little "werribee" like surely?

Chill out bro, Why is it, you are so quick to make someone look like a liar rather than give them the benefit of the doubt...
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz I'd hate to see you as part of a Jury.........

Not that I'm out for revenge, but I've worked hard for years for everything I have, and some dumb F#$^ has tried to Ruin it...... NOT HAPPY!!!!!

I doubt someone is trying to ruin anything, they obviously think you were driving liek a clown or had an unsafe vehicle. The government has setup such schemes to report these sort of incidences. If you have nothing to worry about why keep posting to attempt to defend actions?

Hardly making you look like a liar, nor am i not giving you the benefit of the doubt. Having family in the force and knowing how these complaints are lodged, it just all sounds like a load of ****.

Are people no longer allowed to have their opinions on this site? People need to stop being so precious.

As for

I'm surprised there's no comment yet, to try to make me look like a Fu$% head......
Maybe my point has been made,
pull ya heads in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Some of us have a life...my apologies for not making you look like a ****head(I suggest you also do not bypass the swear filter like that again) earlier. :)

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
lo....
obviously the person making the report told him he works for the same company, surely you worked that out....................
Yes he would have used his home address, and yes the so called offense happened outside my work, yeh in front of the Director and Prod manager etc etc, as if i'd be pulling those sorts of stunts when I am a Supervisor of two departments...............

Surely I don't have to explain everything in point form to you, you are good enough to piece together reply's to my posts, as well as edit them and jumble sentences to make it look like I'm contradicting myself............pmsl...

You sir are completely and utterly on here to try and prove people tell PORKY's, and attempt to have them contradict themselves....
I'm glad you enjoy doing this sort of thing.....

I'm not sure what to say, other than what a waste of time it was putting this thread up, as you made an absolute pig sty of the Subject.....

Good luck with the next innocent member you try to humiliate...lmao

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Yeh, but thing is, I have twin 3" Pipes, Mace CAI, Piped Cats (Previous Owner), Slight leaking Rack, List goes on.....

Looks like car is getting a birthday ....
Wonder if they have a hoist or if it's like a roadside test?

Sounds like that car should be off the road. They might be doing you a favor.

OK, Last week I was towing my Trailer with a fairly Large load of wood on it from work, it was all lengths of 3m on a 6x4 trailer with a overhang of approx 1m with a large rag fixed at the rearmost point, all lights and rego plate GOTMYN could be seen from behind....
Maybe they want to see my trailer!!

In Victoria you are not allowed to have anything overhanging the rear of a trailer being towed behind a car.

Yeh, your dead right.....

Yeah - hate it when that happens. Revenge only distracts you from the main game anyway. Let it go.

Reaper

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sounds like that car should be off the road. They might be doing you a favor.

In Victoria you are not allowed to have anything overhanging the rear of a trailer being towed behind a car.

Reaper

Nah, It's not that bad, just small things I haven't had time to fix due to work....
All done now. Very Happy I was motivated by the letter.

Really? I had no Idea, you see it every day, so I thought the responsible thing to do was attach a rag.....
Won't be doing that again :-(

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Man I feel sorry for you GOTMYN.
I have no idea what you have done that is so bad to cop the amount of flack that you have in this thread.
By the way I have read all the posts it seems to me that all the moderators and others must have 100% stock standard cars or that the modifications that have been done to their cars are 100% engineered and 100% roadworthy at all times.
You have admitted that you like to have a spirited drive on the odd occasions and everyone instantly declares you a tool. Yet I didn't read anywhere where you went out to drive like a tool or a hoon or to break the law in anyway.
There are many places you can go and have a spirited drive and yet not break the law. So what is so bad about that. Should we all drive like Camry drivers and take 4KM to get to 60KPH or drive on the highways at 10KPH under the limit and then shake our heads at people doing the speed limit? I think not.
The way some of the people have replied to GOTMYN, one would have to think that these people have never broken ANY road rule in their whole driving career.
There is a big difference between never having a ticket and never having broken the law. I will guarantee that every one that drives has and does break road rules on a fairly regular basis, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
A good example of a spirited drive, I was at the Grampions in Victoria a couple years ago and the road that goes from one side of the mountain to the other was one of the best twistie roads that I have ever been on. The posted speed limit for most of the road was and still is 100KPH.
Most of the road there was no chance in hell of actually being able to do the limit, so you could have a god spirited drive and yet stay within the limitations of the law. There was no tyre screeching, no sliding, no traction loss, no break lock ups, no crossing the lines(unlike many others that were going a lot slower than me) , no wheel spin on acceleration and no dangerous driving. Yet I was driving with more vigor than I do in normal suburbia. Does doing this make me a tool seeing no law was broken???????
To be honest with you people some of you sound like PC thugs in this thread.
Driving his car with out a bumper I will admit was not the smartest thing to do and yes the car may have done more damage to a pedestrian if there had of been a crash. The funny thing is I haven't seen any threads where people are bagging other members for fitting front mount intercoolers to their cars and yet a lot of these have the potential to create just as much damage to the human body if installed incorrectly or for those that have replaced front bar or spoiler parts with fiberglass or carbon fiber parts.

I can see a bit of double standards happening here.

As for the trailer well yes again a little on the silly side, not much more needs to be said there.

Now for the fun part, the apparent person or people that dobbed him in.
For those who have called BS on this do you have ANY PROOF WHAT SO EVER that it was not the said person/persons that reported him to the police?? I don't want to hear, ohhh that was unlikly or yeah whats the chances of that or why would someone give their work address, I want to see PROOF in plain black and white not some backyard speculation.
Any one in this country is INNOCENT until proven GUILTY, so unless you can prove otherwise you shouldn't be calling anyone a LIAR full stop.
For those calling GOTMYN a lair you should apologise to him as you have no basis for calling him a liar.

Well the flame suit is on and done up tight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.