Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your Fav Movie ???

Fav Movie

• Total voters

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
I still find the Blues Brothers a good movie, other than that, it would be somthing wich Pacino.
The Transformers? hmmm heard it was good but sounds a bit young for me, however it was directed
by speilberg.,,...........

sorry mate but it was directed by michael bay, not speilberg, he was just an exec producer.

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
whats it about ????

Lol watch this
YouTube - CHEECH AND CHONG - UP IN SMOKE

Tommy Chong plays Anthony Stoner , a jobless hippy who is kicked out of home by his father and manages to trick Pedro (Cheech) into picking him up off the side of a highway by posing as a woman with large breasts. They both share a large joint (Spliff) (which Chong's character says is made with "labrador", marijuana and dog feces, due to his dog having eaten his stash) and are arrested when a police officer discovers them to be stoned. After their subsequent trial (where they get off on a technicality when it's discovered the judge is drinking vodka), they are released, and in an attempt to procure some marijuana they visit Strawberry (Tom Skeritt), Pedro's cousin. They narrowly escape a police raid on Strawberry's house, but are soon deported to Tijuana by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, together with Pedro's illegal immigrant relatives (who just want a free ride to a wedding).

In order to get back to the United States, they arrange to pick up a vehicle from Pedro's uncle's upholstery shop, but arrive at the wrong place, a marijuana plant, and end up unknowingly involved in a plot to smuggle a van constructed completely out of spray-on marijuana from Mexico to Los Angeles, with the inept police narcotics unit hot on their heels.

Along the way, Cheech and Chong narrowly avoid arrest despite, at one point, being pulled over by the police (luckily for them, the officer gets high from the smoke coming from their van), and pick up two women, who convince them to perform with their band, Alice Bowie, at a Battle of the Bands contest. The film concludes with Cheech and Chong winning the contest, and a recording contract, with a performance of their song "Earache My Eye".

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
The Bra Boys documentary. I'm a doco fan as opposed to movies.

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
Mad Max ( all of them )
Dirty Dancing
Gone in 60 Seconds
Death Proof
Labrynth
Dusk till Dawn
Life of Brian
Hidalgo
Black Beauty
Easyrider
Terminator ( all of them )
Resinent evil Series
Night at the Roxbury

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Ummm I like heaps of movies but:

Usual Suspects

The Wrong Man

Infernal Affairs I II III (The original [and best] Version of the departed)

Ghost Dog: Way Of the Samurai

Aliens (all)

Predator (All)

AVP I number two was alright but not gr8....

Mad Max I II

Resident Evil (All)

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
Wouldn't be a fan of mob movies would you?:p

I have a huge collection of dvd's so it's hard to pick an all time favorite but some of my favorites are:

Sin city
The unforgiven
Very bad things
Schindlers list
The 40 year old virgin
Hot fuzz
Braveheart
Saving private ryan

300 !? hah Fake movie.... dumest movie ever made.
ill go 4 gladiators..

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
flying high
blue harvest
naked gun
anythin that make's me laugh.