Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your last holiday.

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Why wouldn't you just get them too send it?! Atleast you got a little story to tell from it. I stayed in a hotel room once and this crack head threatened us. He and his boys were going to apparently run through our room? Something along those lines haha

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Ari666 sounds like you had a good time ;)
Wouldn't mind travelling to England. Will have to be after I get over my fear of flying. Since the whole flight mh 370 incident, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Last time I went 'away' was in 2010 winter holidays, went to Bali for a week.
I go away for weekends every now and then for running events (I am a distance runner) and car shows (All Holden Day, Motorfest).
Last weekend away was for Canberra Half Marathon; next time I am going away it will be for All Holden Day or the City to Surf
When I go to sydney for motorfest or a running event I make a weekend of it, do some shopping/sightseeing etc.
I am due to start a teaching career beginning term 3, we get 11 weeks holidays a year but most of those are taken up with marking and lesson prep
Next year I am looking at doing an overseas marathon, most likely doing the Berlin Marathon, dependent on funds, of course.

I too am not a great flyer, I am generally anxious. I find booze helps....

just some thoughts..... ;)

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I went back to Wollongong to surprise my pop for his 70th last July. It was good going to see him, but not good having to go via Sydney. I hate that place, so glad I don't live in that hole.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Acarmody, that sounds so peaceful....at the same time sounds like the start of a horror film. Maybe I watch too many films..

Nah there aren't any problems out there. All the cattle stations have lots of guns :p

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Why wouldn't you just get them too send it?! Atleast you got a little story to tell from it. I stayed in a hotel room once and this crack head threatened us. He and his boys were going to apparently run through our room? Something along those lines haha

would you drop 3k on a second hand supercharger without seeing it in person first?

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Very good point indeed. Didn't think of that!

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
Are you even human?
I guess that's your thing and what makes you happy haha, each to their own. Do you do charity runs or just competition?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Spent a week in Singapore over Christmas. Already need another holiday!

lifel355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
I don't know how to reply to people's commented with there comment I'm replying to above mine in a yellow box. I am such a noob. I am however enjoying all the replies :)