Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your worst accident

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
oh, i also wet myself once

VPWPN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore 3.8ltr
i was riding my 125 and hit a hole some one had dug along this bush track and i went over the bars and hit my chin on a rock and needed plastic sergury (only cause it was on my face) and a jaw reconstruction. thats wat you get for not wearing a helmet.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
Patrio7 said:
my first ever cruise in bulma [ my car for the un-initiated ]

Driving along and some tool, to beat the line, ran his stop sign to cut in front of me, only to panic and lock up, i swerved left, saw a bollard and thought **** hitting that, swerved right again, but i didnt realise i had my foot hard on the brakes still, rear end swings out, strikes the centre median strip and my car goes up on two wheels.

getting off the road quicksmart and the end result is as follows:

2bent pursuit rims
slight bend in axel
1 hell of a rush [ the bad kind ]

the ****with didnt stop either which burns me a little, someone got his plates but the cops wouldnt check the owner out untill i could confirm what kind of car it was, i said which hatch but in all honesty, nfi, they agreed it was white but said nothing further about it. grr.
Ding ding ding! sounds like me on sunday arvo.
I'm still assessing the damage but i know it's going to be 2 rims, hoping there is no bend in the rear axel
(That was my first and only accident (beeing driving 2 years))

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
maxy0987 said:
Ding ding ding! sounds like me on sunday arvo.
I'm still assessing the damage but i know it's going to be 2 rims, hoping there is no bend in the rear axel
(That was my first and only accident (beeing driving 2 years))

and on a VY to boot! my vs is only a non abs liveaxel so a 2nd hand replacement is a simple bolt on job.

your vy would have the full IRS and abs module dilly to work with.

Might pay to check along the edges under the car too, somehow i flattened one to the underbody lips, its not goign to hurt it but its weird that its like that.

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
Hehe my worst accident was getting into a relationship :p... na seriously.. probably when i accidently reversed into my mates headlight on his VB with my VB lol..

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Theres a VY in Deer Park Wreckers at the moment if you do need an axle Maxy0987. I think all the mechanical bits were still there.

My worst accident was when a woman in a Corsa (Barina) pulled across in front of me while I was doing about 80kph. Hit her straight in the side and pushed her into another car waiting to pull out of the junction she was turning into.

It destroyed the front end of our car and creased the roof badly.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
Streetvision said:
ahahaha did someone dip your hand in warm water while sleeping?

nope, just the generic, "oops, i just think i lost control of my bladder" type

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
vh-holden said:
nope, just the generic, "oops, i just think i lost control of my bladder" type

Happens to the best of us.

*pats you on the back whilst trying to stay as far as physicaly possible away from you* :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I rode my surboard into a backwash wave and kneed myself in the face, that needed a few stitches:p but worst of all was when I was riding a 3 year old style tricycle (when I was 14?) and totaly stacked it, of course the handle grips were worn out and the handle bar stabed me in a not good part of the worst part it could of hit well second worst part maybe :D. After sitting on the ground for quite awhile doubled over in pain! I went home, then went to the hospital, no stiches but the nurse putting the bandages was young and cute and that made it ok :). Haven't been on a tricycle ever since either.

I forgot one other thing, I tried to run down a cliff once but it ended up going so fast that I couldn't stop and ended up sprinting beyond maximum speed down this like 100 meter high cliff across the gravel road at the bottom then flying through the air, off a vertical drop about 5 meters down and landed on large volcanic rocks that are next to and in the ocean. I landed right on one knee and it was swollen and stuffed up for ages, I had to walk around with one un bendable leg.

I haven't stacked a car