Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Youtube.com and the like videos. - KEEP IT LEGAL PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufkin

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Manual LS1 Statesman & VT V6 Calais
don't get me wrong I would do the same, but the guy himself was a toss, looked like the typical person who goes out on weekends thinking he's tough as when he is with his mates lol, for example you see him walk over there, quickly looks around to make sure others are walking over too, then slings him and stands with a clenched fist looking like a toss, all because he knew people were coming over to protect him. both party's were wankers. not taking sides, I reckon nuckinfuts should never be allowed to return to any car event, and I reckon the guy from the burnout crew should also be removed. anyways this a youtube thread, not for general chat, I wont say anymore :)

HuskeyVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
NONE
why were the burnout crew standing infront of him anyways?

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
on friday he set his car on fire and when the fireys went to put it out he kept doing a burnout while they were near, and was told not to come back on sunday.. and he did. i think thats the story for ya.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
on friday he set his car on fire and when the fireys went to put it out he kept doing a burnout while they were near, and was told not to come back on sunday.. and he did. i think thats the story for ya.
i got told he hit the railing in Friday's qualifier and summernats had 40hrs to tell him he couldnt skid but didnt and later told him with 2 cars to go or something to that description.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i got told he hit the railing in Friday's qualifier and summernats had 40hrs to tell him he couldnt skid but didnt and later told him with 2 cars to go or something to that description.

this is correct.

and he isnt a tosser, hes a fkn champ of a guy. hes the driver of the limo for my bros wedding comin up.

the security guy took it too far (kickin in his front guard, and tryin to give him a sly shot when he jumped down) the skid was over, no one was hurt. all they had to do was give him his moment of fame which he deserved then kick him out after that.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
possibly one of the craziest videos i have ever seen, skip t 8 minutes to see why, or watch the whole thing :)
The Haney Compilation on Vimeo
rolling burnouts at probably around 80k across lanes, CRAZY v8

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition

summernats is great for seeing cars, but also great for seeing ########s that ruin it for everyone, perfect example...the cameraman, fkn pervert. its become to much of a sleazy bogan fest.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Status
Not open for further replies.