Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zb Calais v led strip lights in doors

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Interestingly my automatic wipers also don't function, setting is enabled on the headunit and my Speedo says I've activated them when I use the stalk but wipers don't move on auto unless I up the stalk more past intermittent. Any idea what fuse or relay I could check? Seeing as the lights and wipers technically work there must be a fuse that controls the sensor

There is a camera in the middle of the front window at the top, spray it with a hose while auto is on and see if the go

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
There is a camera in the middle of the front window at the top, spray it with a hose while auto is on and see if the go
It is raining quite heavily, they refused to work no matter what setting I tried (cycling the setting on/off etc) second up of the stalk and the wipers work as usual or if I turn off auto wipers (headunit settings) first up of the wiper stalk then functions as a car without auto wipers would

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Ahh ok, well have a look in your owners manual around page 340 and you should see fuse information.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Ahh ok, well have a look in your owners manual around page 340 and you should see fuse information.
Couldn't find any related fuses but I ended up finding this video here which guides for removing and cleaning the sensor
Disconnected my battery (to reset incase that was any help)
Followed the guide and found something interesting.... My sensor was attached like normal but also siliconed to the window. A local shop from where I brought this car has replaced the windshield with non genuine and looks to have done a terrible job installing the sensor. One in the video did not look to have any silicone on theirs so I'm assuming my sensor is now buggered. Gently cleaned it and removed silicone from the window too. No dice, auto wipers and lights still need manual operation. Time to contact the dealer who sold me the car