Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New profile posts

Hi Kazzy here ,
Just got my Holden Commodore back from Aussie Hail wow I would recommend them did an amazing job on my car . Now for the Million Dollar question. What is the best hail car cover as this weather is do dam unpredictable and I for one do not want to go through it again .
Looking at rebuilding my vf calais 6ltr motor as I've had the headers replaced but still no change in the tapping...any recommendations please...
krusing
krusing
I am tipping its a L77 with AFM,

Possibly heads off to replace the lifters, keeping in mind the AFM cylinders require different lifters,
This is where the cost goes up,
I have read that the faulty lifters may/could have damaged the cam,
So it will end up being expensive project.
N
Nunes
which battery Acdelco ach 92456804 was replaced wich
N
Nunes
Meant to say with
Hi Smitty. Does your becoming a moderator have any bearing on the closure of AV8? Is all that good stuff from AV8 coming to Just Commodore or perhaps some sort of amalgamation?

Regards Keith.
Hi Stooge
Wish to thank you for your support in this Vxdiag copy stuff
I made the Car Laptop for the Techline and it went smoothly
where can I upload these videos from Techline should anyone wish to watch them
Cheers Mick
Hi Shane, I have 4 VE SS rims here. I want $400 for them. They were fitted to my vh so they been altered to suit pre ve. They are in a very good condition with a few slight marks. They come with Ford Focus wheel nuts. If your source is better than that all good. Not sure of the time yet but I will be at Yatala pies on the 18th Keith