Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Some Interesting.

Islam is Malaysia state religion by their constitution (according to the Wikipedia) and nobody seems to care or make any noise about it. However, they have 2 downed jetliners back to back, without anybody knowing what really happened.

Is that odd?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Possibly an Islamist link , but also more likely a terrible coincidence

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
(Reply to previous posts with religion/politics on them)

A really bad formula is when you mix religion and politics.

Both based on believes and is like controlling your life on earth and your soul on one single package.

I totally believe the separation of State and Church. During the medieval ages the Church ran the countries/nations/kingdoms/realms/etc... and was nothing but a mess engaged on so called "Holly Wars" over resources.

Devine Rights of Kings

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Some Interesting.

Islam is Malaysia state religion by their constitution (according to the Wikipedia) and nobody seems to care or make any noise about it. However, they have 2 downed jetliners back to back, without anybody knowing what really happened.

Is that odd?

I think you will find that various governments know exactly what happened with the first and I think it's quite plain that the second was shot out of the sky with a SAM. The only controversy is who actually fired/supplied it although most fingers are pointing towards Russia on that one. I don't think Islam as a religion had anything to do with that incident.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
More anti-terror raids happening in Melbourne this morning. No doubt the next wave of anti-islam rhetoric is forth coming to be followed by more pro-muslim/anti-western protests......

Are any of the commentators in this thread watching the happenings in the middle east and the US/middle eastern coalition that are now active against the ISIS extremists? Isn't it interesting that a lot of Muslim countries are backing the US and actively involved in the strikes on their Muslim brothers in ISIS as well as the long line of Muslim Clerics etc actively dismissing the rhetoric of the ISIS leaders.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
the long line of Muslim Clerics etc actively dismissing the rhetoric of the ISIS leaders.

Show me these people. Show me these types of people in Australia.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I would say the first Malaysian plane that disappeared was a case of gradual decompression. A fairly common occurrence yet the media never seemed to mention it as a possibility.

A good read if you are bored, in particular Helios Airways Flight 522.
Uncontrolled decompression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting theory, however when you consider the (was it) 8 course and/or altitude changes in the complete opposite direction of intended destination it would suggest someone one was in control at that stage or at the very least intent by re-programming the nav computer.

Also, after the initial turn back towards Malaysia the aircraft did climb and then go through a rapid descent which would suggest either some sort of rapid decompression event, real or simulated to possibly incapacitate the cabin crew/passengers etc.

But lets not get sidetracked by this (there was another thread about this) and lets continue to discuss the extremist Islamic........

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Show me these people. Show me these types of people in Australia.

Reported in the NZ media. I guess they aren't quiet as biased yet as their Aussie counter parts.

My bad, I forgot to link one of the articles about it the other day but just for you here it is:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11333072

More than 120 Muslim leaders and scholars have co-signed an open letter to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS, arguing the Islamic State caliphate's establishment and practices are not legitimate in Islam. The letter includes a technical point-by-point criticism of ISIS' actions and ideology based on the Quran and classical religious texts. From Religion News Service:

Even translated into English, the letter will still sound alien to most Americans, said Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council of American-Islamic Relations, who released it in Washington with 10 other American Muslim religious and civil rights leaders.

"The letter is written in Arabic. It is using heavy classical religious texts and classical religious scholars that ISIS has used to mobilize young people to join its forces," said Awad, using one of the acronyms for the group. "This letter is not meant for a liberal audience."

The 18-page letter's thorough catalogue of the transgressions of ISIS "relies completely upon the statements and actions of followers of the 'Islamic State' as they themselves have promulgated in social media-or upon Muslim eyewitness accounts-and not upon other media," it says, a move meant to forestall criticism that ISIS has been misrepresented by Westerners.

From the English translation of the letter:

The word 'jihad' is an Islamic term that cannot be applied to armed conflict against any other Muslim; this much is a firmly established principle...Moreover, there are two kinds of jihad in Islam: the greater jihad, which is the jihad (struggle) against one's ego; and the lesser jihad, the jihad (struggle) against the enemy.

In truth, it is clear that you and your fighters are fearless and are ready to sacrifice in your intent for jihad. No truthful person following events-friend or foe-can deny this. However, jihad without legitimate cause, legitimate goals, legitimate purpose, legitimate methodology and legitimate intention is not jihad at all, but rather, warmongering and criminality.

The letter is not the first instance of ISIS being denounced by Islamic scholars. The 21 senior clerics of Saudi Arabia labeled terrorism a "heinous crime" in a recent fatwa, or legal ruling, and the country has been increasingly vocal in its opposition to ISIS. The influential Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah, a native of Mauritania who teaches in Saudi Arabia, issued a fatwa of his own condemning the establishment of a caliphate by force. Bin Bayyah's words-"We must declare war on war so the outcome will be peace upon peace"-were cited by President Obama in his speech on Wednesday to the United Nations General Assembly.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Well that's a half-arsed criticism if ever I saw one!

The word 'jihad' is an Islamic term that cannot be applied to armed conflict against any other Muslim; this much is a firmly established principle...Moreover, there are two kinds of jihad in Islam: the greater jihad, which is the jihad (struggle) against one's ego; and the lesser jihad, the jihad (struggle) against the enemy.

In truth, it is clear that you and your fighters are fearless and are ready to sacrifice in your intent for jihad. No truthful person following events-friend or foe-can deny this. However, jihad without legitimate cause, legitimate goals, legitimate purpose, legitimate methodology and legitimate intention is not jihad at all, but rather, warmongering and criminality.

Notice this doesn't actually denounce anything the extremists are doing? It pretty much simply leads them to justify it.

*yawn*

next!