Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Islamist Extremists must be stopped!

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
who saw the 60 minutes report on the woman kurdish fighters who where trying to push isis back?

I was a little shocked to see 18-19 year old women with guns who where prepared to and where fighting isis because they had no choice. I was shocked because at that age they should be finishing their studies and that it also seems kind of odd because from what I understand the kurds are mostly sunni muslims. muslim women fighting muslim men.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
More anti-terror raids happening in Melbourne this morning.

I am more afraid of that than the enemy itself.

Countless time we were going in Iraqi villages (personal 1st hand experience) looking for insurgents. The people, the good ones do not really appreciate having armor vehicles and paramilitary roaming around the streets. Even we went in houses to search. You have to see both sides of the coin here. Some people feel their privacy is invaded and some people do have a short fuse. If someone is offended for the intrusion might "fight back" and that does not mean they are in favor of the opposition; just fed up with the militaristic approach. Is going to be like the German SA or the East Germany Stasi. They can search and "invade" residences all they want with the simple excuse of looking for "insurgents".

People will get suspicious of each other and some may "rat" on their neighbor simply because they do not like them. Reminds me of the movie Starship Troopers; the fake ad about
"...and hey citizen, you can help. Know your neighbors? Take another look citizen, you could be living next-door to a great fat rewards, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"

The ones that are worse are the contractors and we know any gov is notorious for "outsourcing", specially a security firm just like Blackwater.

Going on a patrol once is ok, doing a raid is ok, but scheduled is not ok.

Have anybody heard of this...

Q: How do you boil a frog?
A: Slowly

Last edited:

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
What's going on is a bunch of morons have taken what the supposed Mohammed said way out of context and are trying to unite all Muslims to their beliefs, killing anyone that talks bull about them, yarda yarda yarda, some are going along with it, some aren't. In my opinion, I wouldn't be letting the currently neutral Muslims consider the proposition! Nuke em.

I don't think they have taken it out of context at all...

Verses from the Koran

My favorite: "Those that deny Our revelation We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise" (4:55–56).

So not only is the Islamic holy text instructing Muslims to burn non believers alive, it is suggesting that it would be great if they could do it repeatedly to the same people just to make sure they understand how much they are despised by those who follow the chosen faith!

Again I state the obvious, it is not extremists that are the problem, it is faith itself. The willingness for otherwise rational adults to believe pretty much anything in the hope they will somehow become immortal.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
One thing that I know when people talk about religion is that can be interpreted in many different ways. All is based on believes and what people think the words means. No right or wrong; just a general idea on what to believe. There are so many different religions in the world and many different denominations of the same faith.

Believes are great vehicles of persuasion/manipulation.

Last edited:

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
I don't think they have taken it out of context at all...

Verses from the Koran

My favorite: "Those that deny Our revelation We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise" (4:55–56).

So not only is the Islamic holy text instructing Muslims to burn non believers alive, it is suggesting that it would be great if they could do it repeatedly to the same people just to make sure they understand how much they are despised by those who follow the chosen faith!

Again I state the obvious, it is not extremists that are the problem, it is faith itself. The willingness for otherwise rational adults to believe pretty much anything in the hope they will somehow become immortal.

That verse is not instructing Muslims to burn non believers, its a reference to hell and the verse after is a reference to heaven. Read the verse before and after.

[4:55] Some of them believed therein, and some of them repelled therefrom; Hell is the only just retribution for these.

Allegorical Description of Hell
[4:56] Surely, those who disbelieve in our revelations, we will condemn them to the hellfire. Whenever their skins are burnt, we will give them new skins. Thus, they will suffer continuously. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

[4:57] As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, we will admit them into gardens with flowing streams; they abide therein forever. They will have pure spouses therein. We will admit them into a blissful shade.

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I am more afraid of that than the enemy itself.

Countless time we were going in Iraqi villages (personal 1st hand experience) looking for insurgents. The people, the good ones do not really appreciate having armor vehicles and paramilitary roaming around the streets. Even we went in houses to search. You have to see both sides of the coin here. Some people feel their privacy is invaded and some people do have a short fuse. If someone is offended for the intrusion might "fight back" and that does not mean they are in favor of the opposition; just fed up with the militaristic approach. Is going to be like the German SA or the East Germany Stasi. They can search and "invade" residences all they want with the simple excuse of looking for "insurgents".

People will get suspicious of each other and some may "rat" on their neighbor simply because they do not like them. Reminds me of the movie Starship Troopers; the fake ad about
"...and hey citizen, you can help. Know your neighbors? Take another look citizen, you could be living next-door to a great fat rewards, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"

The ones that are worse are the contractors and we know any gov is notorious for "outsourcing", specially a security firm just like Blackwater.

Going on a patrol once is ok, doing a raid is ok, but scheduled is not ok.

Have anybody heard of this...

Q: How do you boil a frog?
A: Slowly

I can't speak for overseas but here the police (who don't contract out this sort of work) will look for co-oberating (sp?) evidence before deciding to raid somebodies house. They won't be breaking down doors just because your neighbour claimed your a terrorist.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Maybe you missed the bit where all they did was explain what jihad is and isn't and didn't actually denounce anything at all...

There is nothing there about saying that the cause is or isn't legitimate. In fact it is written in such a way that it can easily be seen as supportive by the IS extremists provided their (the IS extremist's) cause is legitimate. And I bet you anything they (the IS extremists) think their cause is legitimate!

Wake up! It's just clever wording.

Of course those in IS believe their own dribble, I actually doubt the leader does, to him it's just a way to power. I say this because you very really see the leader risking his life yet he expects his follower to lay down theirs when it suits him.

Regardless though, it doesn't matter what IS believe, it is the words and actions of the greater Muslim community that does. It does not matter what the US does or what we do, IS will survive in one form or another if the greater Muslim community accepts them for what they are or if they become like more like Al-Qaeda, a terrorist type organisation only surviving in lawless regions like war torn Syria and Afghanistan.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
That verse is not instructing Muslims to burn non believers, its a reference to hell and the verse after is a reference to heaven. Read the verse before and after.

[4:55] Some of them believed therein, and some of them repelled therefrom; Hell is the only just retribution for these.

Allegorical Description of Hell
[4:56] Surely, those who disbelieve in our revelations, we will condemn them to the hellfire. Whenever their skins are burnt, we will give them new skins. Thus, they will suffer continuously. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

[4:57] As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, we will admit them into gardens with flowing streams; they abide therein forever. They will have pure spouses therein. We will admit them into a blissful shade.

Either way the words are telling me that I am going to burn in eternal fire because I choose to use my own faculties of deduction rather than mindlessly submit to a fallacy based on a bad trip that a pedophile had alone in a cave in a desert some 1400 years ago.

To those who believe this, or take action towards catalysing said circumstances, eternal or otherwise, I say, "Take a step back for a mintue... And literally FùCK YOUR OWN FACE!!"

Last edited:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7