Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Been poking through the shed looking for things to sell. So far I've found a pair of RD 250 heads, an esky, 3/4 roll of forticon and box of fibre zips. Found a couple of Gen RD 400 parts. I might pop those on eBay when I can be bothered as they will pull good money, well a lot more than they will on Marketplace.
You selling stuff on marketplace:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Other day I found where the spilled milk had ended up in the ute, some time ago. It had gone through the gap in the seat and pretty much mostly landed on a rear floor mat. There was a little that had leaked under the mat. So I have just now got the Bissell out and cleaned it up. Prior to that also today I Bissell'ed the boat carpet.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Over the last few days I have sold a few things, on Marketplace and bought a few things online, all for jobs to be done on the shed (nothing from Marketplace) but I did add a few things to my watchlist on MP.

Reactions: Lex

EricSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Sedan Man
Other day I found where the spilled milk had ended up in the ute, some time ago. It had gone through the gap in the seat and pretty much mostly landed on a rear floor mat. There was a little that had leaked under the mat. So I have just now got the Bissell out and cleaned it up. Prior to that also today I Bissell'ed the boat carpet.
30 yrs ago a few mates were rabbit shooting and in my mates VL commodore we stood on a carton of milk. It went all through the carpet. It smelt like rotten cheese for about a yr :eek:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Had to put about five or six pop rivets in a transom tonight. Two wouldn't pop no matter how hard I tried. I think in my tub of mixed rivets there must have been a couple of steel ones and of course I didn't know the difference as they were the same size as the alloy ones. Ended up snapping one off half way up the stem, the other I cut off with side cutters and ground the stem flat and put some silicone over them to try and slow them from rusting.