Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

♥♦ GAMBLR ♣♠ VZ Calais

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
o_O totally forgot about the Prius...... almost makes me want to forget the idea now ahahahaha

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
4 week delay on rims, which puts delivery time smack bang in the middle of exams.... not impressed

mipa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2
very nice ride mate,got any plans for it?

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Long term or short term? Haha lots of plans matey, but time and money are the biggest factors.

Short term will be rims (coming soon), stereo, suspension overhaul, extractors, CAI, boot lip and Senator fluted guards. Longer term, I'll look at a custom respray, customising the factory body kit, diff gears and possibly a cam and internal engine work.

Every now and then I'll throw in something to add some detail; got purple LED's and DRL's coming for it soon, Caprice door strips, chrome handles.... I'm just after a neat cruiser with attention to detail and a bit of grunt when I want it

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
They've finally arrived =) not many good pics yet, but here's a teaser

74131_458417897313_619407313_5661037_3302150_n.jpg

Also fitted the purple LED courtesy lights

Photo-0078.jpg

Pr4ofessional photoshoot done last Friday night, waiting in anticipation to see the results

S

StealthCalais

Ohhh yes! Always loved those Verde madonnas one of the best wheels out there I reckon! Cant wait to see some more shots.... Purple LED's look different (a good different) too.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Cheers mate, so have I :p couldn't settle on any other set, even though I tried. But they look awesome on the car, more shots this weeked - I've left the car at home in an effort to concentrate on exams....
LED's will probably split opinions a little, but no one has done purple that I've seen, so ditch the factory green and go something a bit different.
Cheers matey, love how your Calais is coming along too!

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
One of the photos from the professional shoot I had done a couple weeks ago. Very impressed with the results!

154350_174435619248863_147688188590273_538467_5822580_n.jpg

Next up on the list is stereo, collecting suspension components and a decent set of extractors =)