Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

02 VX HSV Clubsport - S2

scorpiontail

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubsport R8 S2 M6
Mate nice ride you got there. Can't wait to see how it looks once you get the gloss black paint onto her.

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
Got the Champagne parts on the spoilers painted Gloss black, and the reverse sensors and Camera fitted. (Fitted the sensors in the factory spots)

Really happy with how it turned out.

Got a couple of shots today:

4UFJDgk.jpg

KZkcj94.jpg

XHbVYCK.jpg

yupckUQ.jpg

jrHGab7.jpg

9flawRo.jpg

Probably need to get the touch up paint out, and do the camera. Looks like a hole in the bumper.

Getting it detailed prior to CFC, so get some better shots then.

Last edited:

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
I love red clubsports and this is definitely not an exception, loving it mate!
I can't stomach why you would change the rear of the car, but each to their own mate.
Also, I love the stock GTS rims that you had, so should have kept them!

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
I love red clubsports and this is definitely not an exception, loving it mate!
I can't stomach why you would change the rear of the car, but each to their own mate.
Also, I love the stock GTS rims that you had, so should have kept them!

Cheers for the feedback mate.
Your opinion on the rear is so far shared by many. Oh well, thats what it's all about :)

One of the GTS rims was cracked, and they were all quite badly scratched. Were going to cost too much to sort.
I then saw the Zenetti's and loved them, and the price :).

Really happy with it at the moment

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
The black painted bits looks heappps better. I notice u had smoke coming out of ur car in the 2nd vid?? wats the go there??

Cheers, loving the black. Looks heaps better in person than in the photos.

Hopefully once it is detailed, I can get some better shots.

Brand new exhaust with exhaust paint etc I think.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Cheers for the feedback mate.
Your opinion on the rear is so far shared by many. Oh well, thats what it's all about :)

One of the GTS rims was cracked, and they were all quite badly scratched. Were going to cost too much to sort.
I then saw the Zenetti's and loved them, and the price :).

Really happy with it at the moment

That's it mate, I get a lot of love and hate about my Car and the money I put into it, but at the end of the day it's my car and I'll mod it however I feel like it.
I wasn't saying the new rear end looks bad, I actually don't mind it in the slightest, but I just have a real soft spot for the original look.
Fair enough on the rims mate, the only reason I brought that up is because I have the GTS' on my ute and I'm real biased about them hahaha.
Good luck with her mate!

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
That's it mate, I get a lot of love and hate about my Car and the money I put into it, but at the end of the day it's my car and I'll mod it however I feel like it.
I wasn't saying the new rear end looks bad, I actually don't mind it in the slightest, but I just have a real soft spot for the original look.
Fair enough on the rims mate, the only reason I brought that up is because I have the GTS' on my ute and I'm real biased about them hahaha.
Good luck with her mate!

I am continually suprised at how popular the Calais rears are, and how much negative feedback I get on the change.
I must be wired different :) You summed it up perfectly, when you say "you will Mod your car however you like it"
End of the day that is what this whole scene is about.

I love the GTS rims too. I think they are probably the best rims HSV ever put on a car!

Cheers for taking the time to take a look.