Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

02 VX HSV Clubsport - S2

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i dont need to say anything about the rear garnish, everyone else already has, but i love how the black on the bumpers looks, and the hood lining was a good upgrade too, i was thinking bout going with a VE ariel too because i had my front qtr one shaved before i had the car resprayed so now i have NO ariel lol

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
i dont need to say anything about the rear garnish, everyone else already has, but i love how the black on the bumpers looks, and the hood lining was a good upgrade too, i was thinking bout going with a VE ariel too because i had my front qtr one shaved before i had the car resprayed so now i have NO ariel lol

Cheers mate. I am really happy with how the bumpers and the head lining turned out. The VE aerial especially with the bee sting doesn't give quite the reception the guard one does, but it's ok and I rarely use the radio anyway. I plan to shave the guard one too when I get the guard flutes put in, and the new bonnet on.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Yeah sorry mate, I got a bit muddled. The GTS bit through me. :)

They are a nice rim, but I had my heart set on the VX GTS rims.
I got a set from Tassie, but they ended up being quite scratched up, and one had been repaired. (risks of buying from a photo :) )
When the tires wore down on the 18's I got a new set on the 19's. Had them on their two days and where it had been repaired cracked.
I was gutted, as I had just brought 4 new tyres. Thats why I brought the Zenetti's, as the deal they did was less than one new GTS rim.

Have the Clubbies, with centre caps, wheel and lock nuts, and black nut caps for sale.
PM me if anyone interested. Probably going up on ebay.

Your ute looks hot mate. Comming along nicely. Had a VS SS previously.

Fair call mate, you did a good job on picking some modern wheels that set her off mate.
Bad luck on the GTS rims though, although it happens, and it sucks.
Thanks for the compliments on the ute mate, I try my best!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
best colour scheme.

i really really reallly wanted those rims but in 20" for my SS but couldnt find a supplier in WA so went with verde kaos's.

keep up the good work mate

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
best colour scheme.

i really really reallly wanted those rims but in 20" for my SS but couldnt find a supplier in WA so went with verde kaos's.

keep up the good work mate

'Best Colour Scheme' - Agreed :)

If I hadn't just brought 4 new tyres for the 19" VX GTS Rims, I would have gone 20's too.

Cheers.

adie3

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VX 2 R8 Clubsport 255KW
Im with a few others here, should of kept the back garnish, other than that what a great looking beast

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
'Best Colour Scheme' - Agreed :)

If I hadn't just brought 4 new tyres for the 19" VX GTS Rims, I would have gone 20's too.

Cheers.

i would have bought a clubby even but funds didnt allow :(

mega jealous

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Really nice car man, looks good. I'll leave the tail lights alone :D. Everyone has their own opinions, we'd be boring to be the same.

That being said, alot of **** on my car people don't like but it's my car, as this is yours so do what you will haha.

The bumper turned out pretty well though man!

The only thing that's a little tingly for me is that the front looks fine but because of how big the back end is the rear rims look so small!

What size are they?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
otherwise ill give you a packet of crayons and a carton of milk for the garnish

if you are keen ;)