Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1999 VS SIII S 5.0 Ute

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
@losh1971 you have literally replaced it with a significantly more expensive car that needs even more expensive TLC. I get why you sold it cause I'd scrap this if I did the same. Sometimes nostalgia and hindsight can be a bitch though. Just keep spending money on your new pit like the rest of us stupid Holden owners :D

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Just keep spending money on your new pit like the rest of us stupid Holden owners :D
Better the pit you know, than buy something that nobody knows how to fix (new cars).
Oh that'll cost $10000.00 to fix, ok no choice, $10000.00 later & NO fix. NO PAY NO car!. ;) :) :cool:

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
Got another set of engine covers and had them repainted as I couldn't handle that crack any longer. Much :D

20230522_162254.jpg
20230522_162500.jpg
20230522_162303.jpg

whiskeytango

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SIII 5.0
Phoar !!!

Forgot to tell you, inspired by your journey, I did it - bought my own ‘Roller’ coaster, 2000 Olympic Edition, Phantom Black, manual.

Note, fair dinkum, Tony Simmons 3-piece Simmons in 18s, unmarked - not yeah buds.
Haha that's awesome mate!

Looks really nice, I love the kit and lip! Also being thinking about putting the trim back on it myself. I love the bright red strip but god your chrome one makes me drool aswell.

Ks, cost price please?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG V8 S Ute
Haha that's awesome mate!

Looks really nice, I love the kit and lip! Also being thinking about putting the trim back on it myself. I love the bright red strip but god your chrome one makes me drool aswell.

Ks, cost price please?
Side skirts and front lip spolier were part of the Olympic Edition - was basically an SS with a different name.

Not sure what you mean by “Ks, cost price please?” sorry ?

What colour is that silver, it’s bloody perfect ? Painting the bananas black is a master stroke. I’d been contemplating doing mine a Candy red, just to be a bit different but seeing yours, maybe I don’t.

Last edited:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
It has 220k kms on it. Chrome side strips, skirts and front lip spolier all came on it from factory.
Throw up a new ride thread. Be interested in more pics and a log of future progress