Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2004 clubsport y series 2

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
the one in the middle isn't big enough then????

sorry couldn't help myself

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
I took it back, they said they'd adjust the idle. I'm pretty sure they drilled a hole in the throttle body as well lol I did hear it on the dyno though... It actually is a lot better. Kinda feels a little less gutsy up high, might just be imagining things... Either way, I can easily live with it, did some tight cornering at idle in the Chermside car park just now, no issues. Kinda splutters but that's at almost full lock.

Last edited:

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Finally went out and got heaps of good pictures. But I couldn't get them to upload(I think its the size), just got over trying so I uploaded some I took the weekend I first bought it, they're low quality but I cbf messing with it anymore!(they're in the original post)
P.s. I HATE the dirty, rusty tow bar hole so I made this last weekend. Some hate it, some don't, I like it!(cars a bit dirty)
photo-51.jpg

Last edited:

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
233/233 ls1 - YouTube
Very brief idle/rev, ill get a better one later. Just to give an idea for now, its been long enough since I got the cam, so. It did sound a lot tougher before they raised the idle. I'd almost rather the stalling aha.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
sounds like a real V8 now!

good stuff

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Sounds great bud

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys, I'm loving the glares I get at traffic lights now too. Sounds wicked.
On a separate topic, Does anyone have trouble with a "sticky" accelerator pedal? Don't know if it's a traction control thing or if it's a stiff spring, but sometimes(most times), I try to sink the boot, it feels like its pushing back and won't go in. I have to let off a bit and then boot it again. This was happening before the cam too...