Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ajs New vs Calais Manual t5

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Spot you on James Dr Ruse road tonight and Parramatta road, Very nice calais you got mate :) I was in white VR stato
Yep i remember seeing the stato looked clean as was curious if u would be on the forum! Where bouts do u live? I dont know anyone close on these forums can orginise a cruse to harrys or something?

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Ok time for a mega update!
the week after summernats my mate and myself decided to get a vr ss as a doner car…

i get the running gear and he gets the vs stato i stripped previously running gear
so I'm half way through stripping that… getting the vs ready for 2 more cylinders!!

2 weeks ago got a deal i couldn't resist!
vr caprice dash!
Before

During

After

Decided to upgrade my suspension!

Soo now I'm bagged front and back! got the v8 on the way and redone my whole boot setup(still need to finnish off a few things!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That SS looks like a tidy unit. Pity to see it pulled apart.

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
yeah it was a shame but its a repairable write off… to get it regoed in sydney would have to first register it in act/vic/qld then transfer to sydney and we got it cheap enough…
The front bags aren't to bad steering is twitchier then normal struts and handles bait like a boat… but my mates one is heaps better and all he did is upgrade front sway bar and feels just like normal

spikeyboi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais supercharged
Its looking good mate, can see that the car brings all the pussy ;)
Haha

aj159

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS CALAIS
Haha cheers spikey boi
love my front bags cant imagine another car without em... now looking for a daily wagon or ute soon... but my brrother in law bought a minitruck so been working on that for him... now i want one so i can daily drag it!