Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any bad days?

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Princess hwy mate,along the strip of shops. Luckily some driver pulled over and told the guys to f**k off and the took off like a rocket.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
worse day of my life

loosing my grandfather, he was my idol, my hero, he died when i was only 14, back in 1992.

but the worst day of my life was 12 of nov 2006, was diagonosed with skin cancer, to this day 4 cancers have been removed. ill be right, chin is up

Blue-VZSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Sedan
My worst day is every day I go to work, drownings (keep an eye on your kids please), car accidents (slow down and keep it for the track), cardiac arrest, sids, people swearing and screaming down the phone at you, people dying on the phone with you, but we take it on the chin and go back the next day to do it all over again. There must be something wrong with me.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
my worst day comes around every year, it is always my birthday and has been for many years,

last birthday (7th november last year)
got a phone call from police, my car was reportedly at a scene where a passanger was aleged to have got out of the passanger seat and thrown bricks at a house and car causing $1800 of damage, i was not there and my perants know it nor was my car(carport behind my dads car). got away with it as the supposed withness could not provide more info.
then my sisters bfs cars hand brake failed and rolled into my bedroom caueing damage to roller shuter and bricks.
then few days after my mum backed over my dog but he got out fine with only a big graze down his temple

so that was only year in my life, things always happen on my birthday and in the days around. few years back my mums mum died on my birthday aswell. hows that for a present, not good i tell you
7 is a lucky number to some people but not for me

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Umm...well, little known fact about me is that I'm on my second marriage. My first wife died in a car accident. I was just turned 18 she was 20.

I've since then remarried to my beautiful wife and we have a daughter. We have also had a stillborn.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve some of the stuff that gets thrown at me but then I remember something that my father told me not long after my first wife died.

"I once thought I could get no lower on this earth when I didn't have the money to buy new shoes and had to walk barefoot. Then I saw a man with no feet."

I don't remember who told him that but it was always something that holds close to me. No matter how bad things get for me I always know that there is someone out there in a worse situation then me and they could probably do with some help.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I've had a few bad days... Alot of things to do with my Ex, a few with friends, others just when EVERY little thing just seems to go wrong. Lets not forget the day I got two parking fines within 2 hours!

However my WORST day would probably be 4 days after my 4th birthday when my mum passed away. I remember where I was at the exact time and I remember the reactions and facial expressions of everyone around at the exact time it happend. I can't bring myself to watch videos of our holidays or stuff like that, sometimes even now I feel really down about it.

^ Not many people know that... Maybe I'm posting it because its 4am and I'm delusional :p

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Princess hwy mate,along the strip of shops. Luckily some driver pulled over and told the guys to f**k off and the took off like a rocket.

Id say youll find its Princes.... unless you are in another country. Common misconception.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Worse day would be losing my grandfather close to 2 years ago now.
He was more like my father and best mate combined, that took some getting over.