Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone into Body Building...or go to gym??

Flat_White

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rolls Royce "Fantom"
Nicko, please post your routine mate, including the diet and routine. I have just spent the last hour reading just about the whole 11 pages of this thread and yours, one of many post, that has caught my attention. Please post it. I am now going to post mine. Would be cool to see others as well.

Just some info on mine...... I started 7 months ago, weighted in at 98kilo, pure bad health....poor eating habits, drinking etc. I now weigh 73 kilo, good BMI for my height of 5'8 and I am fit. For me and anyone who wants to use my rountine, please note it is for pure weight loss and toning up........ Not mass gain. I have so much info on this subject, given to me by friends who are in this industry by way of boxing, martial arts etc. Plenty of word docs, pdf files etc. Hola if you want some more. Honestly any1 who sticks with the FHM fitness one that wants to loose and strip fat fast, this will work.

Thanks and great topic!

:)

Yeah mate send me some doc's with plans on bulking up... Cheers.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
if pure fat burn is the path you wish to take then super-sets of heavy cardio and endurace are the way to go eg. 7min run, supersets of chin ups, pushups, stair jogs, plyometrics (standing with you arms out or by your side for as long as possible while doing small circles with hands) with some light resistance and wieght work followed by 6 laps of a pool (swiming is one of the best fat burning excercises as it uses ALL muscle, even the tiny ones in your rotator cuff and shoulder blades). the secret to fat burning is to do it as late as possible, that way the motabilism is still running a marathon whilst you are sleeping.

This sounds good. Although I'm not sure what you mean by supersets of heavy cardio and leaving it as late as possible?

I'm looking to get much fitter and lose my layer of cushioning. Looking like Arnie is not my goal.

Does anyone else have any losing fat techniques? The jog first thing in the morning sounds like something most agree on.

Paul_O

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6
Yeah mate send me some doc's with plans on bulking up... Cheers.

Not sure if if this is what you want, however it has certain parts pertaining to what you seek.............

Regards

:)

EDIT : I tried to upload a pdf file but its file size is too big at 481KB... PM me an email addy?

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Getting back into it after two months off, the gyms where i was were rubbish by comparison to my local one here in oz. I lost a lot of muscle mass and put it on as fat, great! Since i've been back at the gym i've lost a couple of kilo's and am back up to 75% of my max lift weight. Oh gym how i missed thee!