Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best VZ workshop manual?

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Cracker Wagon. Exactly what Adobe software are you trying to install? The ONLY software you need is the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader (not the PRO version). You can get from the Adobe web site. Just remove the clicks on the McAffee add-ons:

1685615585405.png

Reading between the lines on your comments it seems like you might be trying to install Adobe Flash Player not the Reader. You don't need this, and it won't show up in a normal search anyway.

Lex. I've just downloaded the link from Fu Manchu again, and it works perfectly. In the past with the previous link, I have occasionally had a problem where it freezes in the menu when selecting the VZ, but I just cancel it and try again, and it always works the second time.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Cracker Wagon. Exactly what Adobe software are you trying to install? The ONLY software you need is the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader (not the PRO version). You can get from the Adobe web site. Just remove the clicks on the McAffee add-ons:

View attachment 252681

Reading between the lines on your comments it seems like you might be trying to install Adobe Flash Player not the Reader. You don't need this, and it won't show up in a normal search anyway.

Lex. I've just downloaded the link from Fu Manchu again, and it works perfectly. In the past with the previous link, I have occasionally had a problem where it freezes in the menu when selecting the VZ, but I just cancel it and try again, and it always works the second time.
My old copy works fine.
The new link doesn't work for me. It does works to model part (vz) then, l'll have the categories down the left side panel. Then when selecting any of the chapters, it doesn't open anything after that.

But this was Sunday or Mondays copies? Tomorrow l'll try again.

I'm only doing this to see what troubles @Cracker Wagon is coming across.

Cracker Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ

View attachment 252681
[/URL]

Yeah I'm trying to install the flash player as per the link you put in post #17. I thought this is what I needed?

Cracker Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Ok have now downloaded the actual reader from the link and its working!! FMD!!!!!!!! This is why I like books!

Appreciate everyone's help especially BlackVXGTS!

Reactions: Lex

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I had a hold of quite a few volumes of the factory VP manual from the local library. Each was the thickness of an old phone book. I think there was 9 volumes!
I prefer the pdf’s. Would need a whole room just for the factory manuals in book form.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1

Cracker Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Yes sorry Fu man!!! You were supposed to be on there aswell!

Yeah the digital manual has a HUGE amount of info.

ramboy

Reaction score
I’m uploading the folder again. I know this works so will do the link a bit a bit different and see if that helps.

I’ll put the folder in a folder. It should take quite a while for it to download because it’s a few gig.
Thanks for this! Awesome! I had an old PC to use it on which still had flash player. Now I just need to get hold of a scan tool.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Thanks for this! Awesome! I had an old PC to use it on which still had flash player. Now I just need to get hold of a scan tool.
Don’t get a cheap shitty one. They will give you inaccurate codes often which leads you up the garden path.

One bad visit to a parts swapping workshop will cost more than a decent scan tool.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
You don't need flash player. Will work on any PC with Adobe Acrobat Reader installed (up to and including Windows 11).