Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
This just keeps getting funnier an funnier , maybe the povo could put sum parts on ebay an buy a fricken manual or hang on maybe hisa miser an is just to tight to buy one . Dont forget to put ya form in on monday

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
JC has no legal reason to have any said manuals about our vehicles hosted on this website...

Seriously you have some nerve even suggesting that it should.

/End Thread

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
So you started a thread last night (Saturday night is often quiet as people are out), then waited 20 minutes and didn't get a response so you had a sook? First of all, look on ebay and buy a manual and yes you are 'povo' if you can't afford $40 if you plan on working on your car. Second of all if you had any common sense you could of worked it all out with a multimeter.
Finally to my main point, HOW ####ING DARE YOU come on to a free service and have a cry and dictate what content should be available to a septic tank scraping such as yourself?! Who do you think you are? No really, it's not rhetorical, who do you think you are?

This site is about give and take, if you give back to the site you will get alot out of it. If you come here as a parasite, you will not. It's that simple.

ALRIGHT MATE, U DIDNT EVEN FUCEN READ THE THREAD PROPERLY cause u have no idea what your talkin about, im not even ####en whingin about my thread, i was whinging about there not being any wiring diagram for anything on this website, my thread that i posted last night was answered thanks u would of know that if u read it... and i couldnt test them with a multimeter cause both of them have no battery or a complete circuit to even test the wires... GET YA ####EN FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U GO TALKIN **** MATE

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yeah my back yard does look like a wreckers, just like any other proud car loving aussie, i only know a few people that dont have a yard full of cars and theyre mainly girls and i have a working car, its a corona, cheap rego and fuel mate... ohhh and i get paid on thursdays, and im studying still so i dont have to put a form in

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
yeah my back yard does look like a wreckers, just like any other proud car loving aussie, i only know a few people that dont have a yard full of cars and theyre mainly girls and i have a working car, its a corona, cheap rego and fuel mate...

That might be the case in Wyong but I sure as hell don't have a rubbish tip for a backyard. :banstick:

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
ohhhh 18 yo smartarse with an answer for everything, i dunno why yous all blew this out of proportion, again for the third time i was only voicing my opinion, there was no need to be abusive or any of the **** you yuppies have come up with... yous are all acting like i just committed the biggest crime in the world by sayin JUST COMMODORES should have a pdf for commodore service manuals ohh no whoop-de-####en-**** all that had to be said was yeah sorry but there is copyright laws and we cant put them online but nooo everyone had to jump in with there two cents worth... PERSONALLY I THINK YOUS ALL HAVE TO MUCH SPARE TIME ON YOUR HANDS... go get a job or study or crash your commodore so u can repair it instead of comin on here and blowin **** out your asses about some kid voicing there ####ing opinion

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
THIS THREAD DELIVERS, THANKYOU FOR THE LOL'S.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
ALRIGHT MATE, U DIDNT EVEN FUCEN READ THE THREAD PROPERLY cause u have no idea what your talkin about, im not even ####en whingin about my thread, i was whinging about there not being any wiring diagram for anything on this website, my thread that i posted last night was answered thanks u would of know that if u read it... and i couldnt test them with a multimeter cause both of them have no battery or a complete circuit to even test the wires... GET YA ####EN FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U GO TALKIN **** MATE
So again you had no idea what you were doing and rather then test and label everything first, you just ripped it all out........wow that was smart!

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
That might be the case in Wyong but I sure as hell don't have a rubbish tip for a backyard. :banstick:

im acytually from liverpool originally, moved to the coast for a few years then went bush with my dad and now im here, my dad and stepdad were always very involved with cars and when they left me here on this planet i decided id take up the habbit...
... ohhh and im pretty sure a wreckers is very different to a rubbish tip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.