Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
ohhhh 18 yo smartarse with an answer for everything, i dunno why yous all blew this out of proportion, again for the third time i was only voicing my opinion, there was no need to be abusive or any of the **** you yuppies have come up with... yous are all acting like i just committed the biggest crime in the world by sayin JUST COMMODORES should have a pdf for commodore service manuals ohh no whoop-de-####en-**** all that had to be said was yeah sorry but there is copyright laws and we cant put them online but nooo everyone had to jump in with there two cents worth... PERSONALLY I THINK YOUS ALL HAVE TO MUCH SPARE TIME ON YOUR HANDS... go get a job or study or crash your commodore so u can repair it instead of comin on here and blowin **** out your asses about some kid voicing there ####ing opinion
Meh I'm home sick so your entertaining me.
Got two jobs thanks.
Finished my studies for now.
Ummm I prefer, unlike yourself, to not smash my car.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
So again you had no idea what you were doing and rather then test and label everything first, you just ripped it all out........wow that was smart!

yeah i didnt know i was gonna do a complete electrical and motor swap with a vt, i thought i was just gonna get a new gearbox and rebuild my buick motor, but then i ended up with a written off vt but by this time the vn was already a rolling car and someone left my lights on in the vt one night so i have no battery for it... see yous are still going, go pick on someone else for #### sake

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ohhhh 18 yo smartarse with an answer for everything, i dunno why yous all blew this out of proportion, again for the third time i was only voicing my opinion, there was no need to be abusive or any of the **** you yuppies have come up with... yous are all acting like i just committed the biggest crime in the world by sayin JUST COMMODORES should have a pdf for commodore service manuals ohh no whoop-de-####en-**** all that had to be said was yeah sorry but there is copyright laws and we cant put them online but nooo everyone had to jump in with there two cents worth... PERSONALLY I THINK YOUS ALL HAVE TO MUCH SPARE TIME ON YOUR HANDS... go get a job or study or crash your commodore so u can repair it instead of comin on here and blowin **** out your asses about some kid voicing there ####ing opinion

1. i have a job, monday to friday, weekends are my free time. nothing to do on cars, waiting for parts.
2. i dont have a commodore on the road to crash, infact im trying to sell the pos.
3. you posted your opinion about what you want from this forum, everyone else posted their opinions in reply. suck it up kiddo.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
yeah i didnt know i was gonna do a complete electrical and motor swap with a vt, i thought i was just gonna get a new gearbox and rebuild my buick motor, but then i ended up with a written off vt but by this time the vn was already a rolling car and someone left my lights on in the vt one night so i have no battery for it... see yous are still going, go pick on someone else for #### sake
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Charge the battery then you goose!

T

tommySV6Ute

You might be best calming down and stepping away from the keyboard for a while.

Laying the big swear words on the kids like that will come back at you hard.

A tip, if you intend on joining a forum, don't use your real name, a little bit of identity security should be used assuming you have used your real name.

As there is not many J.Pfitzners living in Wyong, (Toukley?) it took me 20 seconds to see where you live, and checkout your backyard online, if you upset the wrong person in here it may come back and haunt you. Not me though, I don't play those games..

Last edited by a moderator:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

battery charger, $20. unfortunately you cant download one for free off the internet.

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
THIS THREAD DELIVERS, THANKYOU FOR THE LOL'S.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
+2:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
A tip, if you intend on joining a forum, don't use your real name, a little bit of identity security should be used assuming you have used your real name.

As there is not many J.Pfitzners living in Wyong, (Toukley?) it took me 20 seconds to see where you live, and checkout your backyard online, if you upset the wrong person in here it may come back and haunt you. Not me though, I don't play those games..

GOLD - OP is owned.

Epic thread fail.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
You might be best calming down and stepping away from the keyboard for a while.

Laying the big swear words on the kids like that will come back at you hard.

A tip, if you intend on joining a forum, don't use your real name, use a little bit of identity security should be used assuming you have used your real name.

hahahahahaha mate, for what, ill stand my ground i havent said nothin offensive against anyone or enough for them to wanna track me down, yous are all puttin **** on me, if yous all think im gonna sit here on my keyboard and take crap from keyboard warriors and not give nothin back then u gota another thing comin, so far yous have put me on the povo, smartarse, yous called me stupid in different words like deadset, all that had to be said was COPYRIGHT LAWS DO NOT ALLOW US TO DO THIS... and u didnt look at my backyard cause i dont live in wyong or toukley, and im pretty sure the satelite images of my house havent been updated since i moved in here unless your some sort of federal agent or something and get updates at your request...

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Youve been backtraced.

You dun goofed up.

27519_141542995872648_988_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.