Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Hahahaha, just accept the fact your thread fails and walk away.
p.s, mow your lawns.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Ok, for someone who claims they are not stupid, allow me to point out there is no such word as "yous"

Bogans should not be allowed to connect to the internet from their trailer homes.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Just searching google I found if you join Club Holden on the Holden website (for free) you can download manuals (for free).

This thread come up on google also, http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...-1997-2002/57791-vt-workshop-manual-cd-5.html

I understand you are tight on money and I know what its like sometimes, even though lots of people would prefer to download a manual for free this site could be closed down (worst case scenario) if people were freely sharing pirated material.

Tons of places to download online, some free, some legal, some not. Weeding out the fake results from google might take some time but you will find it if you really want it.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
ahh well, ill be waitin :) dont bother writin any more **** on the thread cause i aint gonna bite back now, i got better **** to do, might jump in later on if anyone would like to put more **** on me...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
hahahahahaha mate, for what, ill stand my ground i havent said nothin offensive against anyone or enough for them to wanna track me down, yous are all puttin **** on me, if yous all think im gonna sit here on my keyboard and take crap from keyboard warriors and not give nothin back then u gota another thing comin, so far yous have put me on the povo, smartarse, yous called me stupid in different words like deadset, all that had to be said was COPYRIGHT LAWS DO NOT ALLOW US TO DO THIS... and u didnt look at my backyard cause i dont live in wyong or toukley, and im pretty sure the satelite images of my house havent been updated since i moved in here unless your some sort of federal agent or something and get updates at your request...
All you had to do was use your brain, but we all know how that turned out......

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
Just searching google I found if you join Club Holden on the Holden website (for free) you can download manuals (for free).

This thread come up on google also, http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...-1997-2002/57791-vt-workshop-manual-cd-5.html

I understand you are tight on money and I know what its like sometimes, even though lots of people would prefer to download a manual for free this site could be closed down (worst case scenario) if people were freely sharing pirated material.

Tons of places to download online, some free, some legal, some not. Weeding out the fake results from google might take some time but you will find it if you really want it.

thankyou finally for a decent answer, i appreciate your contribution, i also appreciate the normal answer that i would of been happy with in the first place :) on another note see what i mean the images arent updated because since i have lived here the lawns have been kept short, the garden is nice there is even a little rock pool with coy in it... and the backyard is only half grass cause i built a mini bike track for my thumpster when i had it before i had these cars everywhere but i had to flatten it out so its mainly dirt... again get your facts right man and when i was livin in a caravan i had to go outside cause my laptop wouldnt get no reception inside, the insulation and body interferes with the signal :)

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Haha Righto douche! Firstly... I am in fact a female, secondly the VE is at my partners expense. I own a povo spec VT, I'm a full time uni student with 2 kids.... Kiss my ass, even I can afford a manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.