Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car amps

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
WTF how can amp that makes more RMS power have a lesser peak rating from the same company , no wonder I was confused.
DA series may be OK but still yet to see decent speakers from Fusion , I have fitted very limited product from them and would seem all lower range gear so my opinion is purely based on that.

End of the day you are the 1 that has to listen to it and if youre happy with it then fark everyone else :)

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
thnx guys i am happy with the sound....maybe they wont last long but hey only time will tell.....i remember 15 years ago paying 5 grand for a pioneer setup that you wouldnt find at parklea markets now days..... im not looking for a concert im just looking for nice sound and no hassles with product and at the moment i havent had a prob with fusion....so thanks for input and thanks for the link to ryda thats a good price

AmmoJammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon
I reckon thats the Fusion amp Callum was running, and has since been temporarily replaced with a Pioneer amp that he bought second hand for $18...

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
They're not in my price bracket.

I believe the quality of components is lower than that of other brands.

They run a higher Signal to Noise Ratio compared to other brands leading me to believe above point.

They don't seem to be a well documented product.

I believe their Rated RMS values are incredibly close to actual RMS values, with a very moderate derate.

There form factor is larger than other brands (like to run a seemingly stock setup, easier to hide)

Most importantly i dont enjoy the sound they produce.

fair call mate, i think for an entry level setup they are good for their money, they dont put out the most power but will happily run most sets of speakers the entry to moderate level system needs

and to me they sound good for my basic setup, im not at the level of expertise yet to determine sound difference between amps, s*** im still learning as i go haha

i agree with you there isnt much info on the site or anything about them, but the little booklet that came with mine told me all i needed to know and for my current setup im happy with it :)

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
just want to say thanks for the link to ryda.com for this amp. i called the guys at car audio excellence at Penrith and they priced matched it. i have bought now a full power plant setup consisting of 6inch component splits in the front doors of my ve ss and 5.25 component splits for the rear doors. and the digital 4 channel amp described below as well as a 12 inch power plant sub in a custom car audio excellence sound tested box with a digital mono bloc amp. they tuned it and i installed it all and this bloody thing rocks hard. im going to the DB drag race tonight to see what its pushing out, but all i can say is for $1500 all up including the wiring i cant be more happier.....big thanks to car audio excellence at penrith really good service.

that Fusion amp is by all reports not too bad, however I certainly wouldnt be paying $600 for one, that's for sure. especially when ryda are selling it for just under $350 Fusion CA-DA41400 Car Amplifier - RYDA Car Audio($348.85)

at that price it is good value though :)

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Good to hear your happy with it. I wouldn't get your hopes about the the db test, your only measuring spl created by the sub in the test, your speakers have nothing to do with it. Tuning a daily driver system is a lot different to tuning an spl system. It might be loud, but your number will be low, just saying...